Tyler Saint

Ajac
This topic is 3753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think it would be great for your many fans (known and unknown) just to have the privilege of getting to meet you 2 guys at some social gathering in the future. Anything beyond that would be your choices as to if, when, and where.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!

Boston Bill

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well before the line gets to be a mile long let me get in behind Robster. I've always loved the sensual massage video of Tyler with Gayroom.com. Favourite one is where he's prepping a bubble bath for the other, slips in and holds and kiss the guy, and then the rest. I need to experience that!!!!!

That one's my favorite too! Ace is a lucky man. Of course, so is Tyler. :)

Rob

Thanks y'all. Maybe some social get-together would be a good way to ease into things. We've been discussing ways to work together, so this might be it. Not sure how many want both of us, but it might be interesting to find out. We don't want to do solo gigs.

I think the vast majority would have no hesitation hiring both of you fine gentlemen together for anything. I know I definitely would! ;)

... Maybe some social get-together would be a good way to ease into things. We've been discussing ways to work together, so this might be it ...

You do know you're welcome back in Palm Springs anytime!;) We could acquaint Tyler with "Missippi" folklore!:cool:

You guys are killing me here.

I would think it only fair that the guy will the outstanding airline ticket gets to be first in this line......right? Especially as it seems to lead to Ace's very hot little ass.

Staring at a calendar this very moment.

Okie

Just wondering why do you have a ticket available? Did someone cancel on you?

Gman

You guys are killing me here.

I would think it only fair that the guy will the outstanding airline ticket gets to be first in this line......right? Especially as it seems to lead to Ace's very hot little ass.

Staring at a calendar this very moment.

Okie

Just wondering why do you have a ticket available? Did someone cancel on you?

Gman

Nah...was just a postponement that never got used.

A heartfelt loss by Okie, I am sure. I mean I know if I had had a meeting planned with Ace, and it was postponed, and then he retired, I'd be crushed.

Gman

Archived