A big day for SFWestcoaster - HAPPY 80Th BIRTHDAY!!!

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just wanted to wish SFW a huge happy birthday on this big day. Those of us who have had the pleasure of meeting this wonderful man are just amazed by his huge zest for life as well as the kindness this man has. It was so great to see you again in PS this year and get to spend a lot more time with you. Your travels and adventures leave me breathless. And yiur contributions to the forum over the years have been a real asset here as well.

So I hope you have an incredible day. Because you certainly deserve it.

HAPPY 80th.

Happy 80th Birthday!

Yes, a big day for SFWestcoaster... Cheers and Congrats! Happy Birthday... Enjoy your special day.... How will you be spending it?

http://partywarehouse.co.nz/hire/images/80th%20birthday%20napkins.jpg

He is the "creme de la creme"......when (IF!) I grow up, I wanna be him!

I KNOW you're having a fabulous time SOMEWHERE!!

Happy Birthday to a MAN I am PROUD to call "my friend!"...

XOXOXO

This octogenarian is totally overwhelmed by the number of birthday wishes that have been received. I am a very fortunate guy to have so many wonderful and caring friends and I thank each of you for remembering me on this special day.

This week has and will continue to be celebration of life with my family and friends. After the celebrtions have ended I will be in a good position to plan my next ten years.

Again many thanks for all of your wishes.

This is a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a wish for many, many, many more! Not having met you, I can only surmise your many fine qualities by the company you keep who rave about you. So, one of these days I hope to meet you too. Anyone who LBT is high on, is high on my list of sterling men too. So again many Happy Birthday wishes even if they are late.

Yes, a big day for SFWestcoaster... Cheers and Congrats! Happy Birthday... Enjoy your special day.... How will you be spending it?

http://partywarehouse.co.nz/hire/images/80th%20birthday%20napkins.jpg

You have reached another milestone. Congratulations and a thunderous HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!! One of these days, we definitely have to meet in

San Francisco. I hope sooner than later! -:) -:) {Julian has always spoken highly favorable of you in his saying that you are a very sweet person!}

Archived