Zesty Itallian---have you see it/him???

Samai139
This topic is 3964 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wasn't really paying attention to the ad until I heard this sexy voice---looked up and saw a very handsome man with a gorgeous smile. He was making a salad and there are shots of his khaki-clad booty and then---whoosh off comes the tilght t-shirt. Very sexy man and ad---I just might have to buy some Zesty Italian Salad Dressing :))

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry to bring you bad news, but you really should have watched "Live with Kelly and Michael" last week.

They first showed the advert and then they were joined by the actor/model. The interview was brief but fun and Kelly had him transform himself onstage into the actor/model/pectoral-abdominal glory you've noted. He stuck around for the rest of the programme and was featured at times (spinning the prize-wheel etc) and always (thank you Kelly) shirtless.

I'm sorry to bring you bad news, but you really should have watched "Live with Kelly and Michael" last week.

They first showed the advert and then they were joined by the actor/model. The interview was brief but fun and Kelly had him transform himself onstage into the actor/model/pectoral-abdominal glory you've noted. He stuck around for the rest of the programme and was featured at times (spinning the prize-wheel etc) and always (thank you Kelly) shirtless.

If I watched "Live with Kelly and Michael" I'd then have to kill myself because I couldn't possibly live knowing I watched those two dopes.

Agree he's a hottie. His name is Anderson Davis and supposedly he was part of a documentary called The Adonis Factor about body image in the gay community. Wondering if he's gay. Saw the doc a while ago but don't specifically remember him in it. Would be a bonus if he turns out to be gay. Yum!

I wouldn't mind seeing Michael taking his shirt (and everything else) off.

Ewww. I think I just threw up in my mouth. I don't find him attractive at all. And the two of them together on that show don't look like they remotely belong together as co-hosts. It's the weirdest odd couple. Together, I bet they don't have an IQ that equals 100.

Archived