Zesty Itallian---have you see it/him???

Samai139
This topic is 3964 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ewww. I think I just threw up in my mouth. I don't find him attractive at all. And the two of them together on that show don't look like they remotely belong together as co-hosts. It's the weirdest odd couple. Together, I bet they don't have an IQ that equals 100.

I went to Youtube and saw the clip with the Zesty Guy and Kelly and Michael. I'm inclined to agree with you. But I thought the ZG came off pretty appealing in his cute way, whereas Kelly and Michael seemed embarrassing to me.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ewww. I think I just threw up in my mouth. I don't find him attractive at all. And the two of them together on that show don't look like they remotely belong together as co-hosts. It's the weirdest odd couple. Together, I bet they don't have an IQ that equals 100.

Oh, well ... sorry! I'll keep him all to myself then. De gustibus ...

just watched the clip

I was wondering how tall he is and he has a website. It says that he is 6'1. He only looked like he was an inch or two taller than Kelly. I wonder how tall she is.

I do not think that Kelly is that bad. I see no appeal from Michael at all. I wonder was this the best that they could get?

Turns out the guy has a YouTube account under which he's posted various commercials he's been in. Here's one from 2008 where he's obviously younger looking and, perhaps, even a bit more muscular:

Nice find. Cute commercial and yes....nice and hunky!!!

Wow. I assume that the full length ad isn't likely to air on TV, but I cannot believe how boring that ad was even though it has a hot, shirtless guy in it.

Here's another ad with that guy, this time as a lifeguard.

[video=youtube;cdwoGgWp62U]

This guy doesn't really do much for me. For pure hotness, it doesn't get much better than the fully clothed actor in this video (though he'd be better if he were older;)). And no, it's not just because of the two white fluffballs in the ad!

[video=youtube;umczO5Y5Av0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umczO5Y5Av0

FF- I will give you that the guy in this ad is really really nice ( and the older white haired gent ain't bad either). If I were to be that lucky- the guy could eat a whole bakery in my bed and I wouldn't care. But I have to disagree about your conclusion between the two ad guys. The actor in this commercial is the wholesome boy next store- that you really, really, really wished lived next store. And if the gods had smiled on you- there just might be a smidgen of an opportunity that it could happen.

The zesty guy is - at least for us average or sub-average joe schmoes-is a dreamy sexy guy that there is really no way on this green earth that we could ever get.

To sum it up though- while I'd be happy with either- I will sadly get neither.

Gman

Agree he's a hottie. His name is Anderson Davis and supposedly he was part of a documentary called The Adonis Factor about body image in the gay community. Wondering if he's gay. Saw the doc a while ago but don't specifically remember him in it. Would be a bonus if he turns out to be gay. Yum!

Just checked "The Adonis Factor." He is talked about as "even straight men.........etc."

There's a print version of the ad with what looks like a different guy. Or maybe he just grew a beard.

http://cdn.truthwinsout.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/kraftad.jpg

This is the guy. Interestingly the Age Group that responded well to this AD way under the Females you would find using his Products!

I'm guessing he just APPEALS to Gays and Horney Young Girls!

The ad nor the actor do anything for me, but I am not offended nor would I boycott the product over it. Apparently, as other posters have pointed out, the ad is not hitting the demographic they wanted - and may possibly be a net negative in the demographic they wanted to hit. http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/kraft-zesty-italian-salad-dressing-ad-stirs-controversy-220105131.html

I agree that the both the cat commercial guy and the commercial itself are cute. This is even coming from a dog person ;)

The ad nor the actor do anything for me, [/Quote] I find it hard to believe that the majority of gay males who aren't specifically into twinks don't find him attractive- but that's ok. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Apparently, as other posters have pointed out, the ad is not hitting the demographic they wanted - and may possibly be a net negative in the demographic they wanted to hit. http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/kraft-zesty-italian-salad-dressing-ad-stirs-controversy-220105131.html

You are right the article does says this - but other than quoting the fact that the faith based organization Million Moms doesn't like the ad (they tried to organize a boycott against JC Penney's for having Ellen Degeneris as a spokesperson- the boycott has been unsuccessful per the article), the rest is supposition by the expert quoted. The expert notes that a sexy Calvin Klein ad appealed to a younger demographic than might be expected to buy salad dressing, but he gave no figures for the ad in question.

Gman

Archived