any joke retirement gift ideas?.....

azdr0710
This topic is 4034 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

....something more clever and funny than a bottle of Geritol for this straight, married friend of mine....he golfs and hikes a lot...the two of them will be leaving soon on a summer-long fifth-wheel camping trip...a buddy suggested a "day clock", which shows only the days of the week on the face rather than hours and minutes, but I can't find that w/o mail ordering....we're having a simple little get-together Thursday eve and I'd like to find something by then here in my town of a million people with most chain stores available....$10-20 range....not a big deal, but would like to find something pretty original and funny...

thanks for your help...appreciate it

Maybe a baseball cap or T-shirt with "Retired" on it? I got one when I retired but it's gotten lost somewhere. It was festive -- black with bright colored letters and a kind of confetti background. You should be able to get one made inexpensively at any embroidery shop.

Archived