Name 3 actors you'd like to bed

MFLV
This topic is 1056 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Kirk Cameron interviewed by Piers Morgan (CNN Tonight, March 2, 2012):

"During the interview, Morgan asked Cameron about gay marriage. Cameron responded, “I believe that marriage was defined by God a long time ago. Marriage is almost as old as dirt and it was defined in the garden between Adam and Eve, one man one woman for life, ’til death do you part. So I would never attempt to redefine marriage and I don’t think anyone else should either. So do I support the idea of gay marriage? No, I don’t.”

Morgan then asks if homosexuality is a sin.

“I think that it’s unnatural,” Cameron says. “I think that it’s detrimental and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of our civilization.”

But what if one of Cameron’s six kids ended up gay?

“I’d sit down and I’d have a heart to heart with them,” Cameron says. “Just like you would with your kids.”

Morgan interrupts: “But if one of my sons said that I’d say, ‘That’s great son, as long as you’re happy.’ What would you say?”

“Well, I wouldn’t say that’s great son as long as you’re happy,” Cameron responds. “I’m gonna say there’s all sorts of issues that we need to wrestle through in our life and just because you feel one way doesn’t mean we should act on everything that we feel.” https://pridesource.com/article/52110/

When he was a judge on "America's Got Talent" Piers seemed homophobic to me as well as David Hasselhoff in the way he treated, reacted to certain performers. I remember one Russian drag queen and a male pole dancer in particular.

And Kirk, homosexuality is as normal as being left-handed.

• 2 weeks later...