Whom Would You Fuck? (1/12/2012)

JackTwist
This topic is 4529 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had no difficulty selecting #1 as my preference, but explaining is much harder. One has a familiarity that attracted me---maybe it's the fact that he looks like a few men that I have lusted after in person? Like the face---he seems vulnerable and gentle and approachable. Body is not as developed as two but hey, there is plenty of man there to explore and caress. Thanks for posting. Final thought? Something tells me number one has a lot going for him under these jeans :))

Which one of these studs is most sexually appealing to you? And Why?[/size][/b]

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/1366/39511031008042235628117.jpg

#1 or #2?

For me, #1 has the more handsome face though both are good looking men. #2 has the better body type, thicker, nicer pecs and shoulders. Since I prefer doggy style and biting on a thickly developed neck, I would not see either one's face so the answer is a resounding #2.

"Now get on your knees and get your ass in the air and don't beg for mercy, it won't help you."

For me, #1 has the more handsome face though both are good looking men. #2 has the better body type, thicker, nicer pecs and shoulders. Since I prefer doggy style and biting on a thickly developed neck, I would not see either one's face so the answer is a resounding #2.

"Now get on your knees and get your ass in the air and don't beg for mercy, it won't help you."

Number two for me, please! He's more defined, and the reasons of others here are mine, too!!! YUM! YUM! YUM!

To answer a few comments:

"Number 1" is American, moved to London some years ago, and claims to be a model (and has done work for AAG) but also advertises on Gaydar as a "sexual therapist". He describes himself online as versatile but was ready to bottom until....

Yes, the bad news is that he's very selective - "Sorry, no guys over 40" - so my big thick wallet went unused

"Number 1" is American, moved to London some years ago, and claims to be a model (and has done work for AAG) but also advertises on Gaydar as a "sexual therapist". He describes himself online as versatile but was ready to bottom until....

Yes, the bad news is that he's very selective - "Sorry, no guys over 40" - so my big thick wallet went unused

You vejust killed it for me.....would have considered hiring him, but that last comment has now put me off him! Damn! lol (you got a link to his ad?)

Well thats good to know since I am over his age limit, and dont like mullet haircuts anyway...

Sorry to get that info, MSCLELOVR, as I too am "over the hill" for him. Your reference to him being in London struck a chord with me, as the last time I was in London I was with someone who was almost identical to this guy.... although I was over 40 at the time, so it would not have been him. I guess I will go to Gaydar just to check out his listing, or do you have a link/name? Thanks...

Archived