Whom Would You Fuck? (1/12/2012)

JackTwist
This topic is 4529 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Which one of these studs is most sexually appealing to you? And Why?[/size][/b]

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/1366/39511031008042235628117.jpg

#1 or #2?

I'd still go with NUMBER TWO as previously stated. Hope his "virginal ass" is as round and firm and luscious as the

24 year old Azn boi's virginal ass that I deflowered with my mouth and tongue last night or early morn. 1.13/1.14/12.

Damn this guy's hole was sooooooooooooo friggin' delicious and succulent. I'd wanted to give him a finger or two,

[not too deep] but he kept closing up his chunnel; I tried to encourage him and speak "sweet nothings" to him as DavidSF has done

oh so sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxily, but with me it was to no avail.

At any rate I hope #2's chunnel is as desirous and enticing as well as pleasing as "my Azn boi's! [He's in SF @

http://www.rentmen.com. [

Hot, Hot, Hot--but his pics are not the best at this site. No correct phone number is here, but his email is

workable. I have NoT written a review because of his incorrect phone number which he plans not to correct.

He's fearful in giving out his number. My assuring him has gone for naught!]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd still go with NUMBER TWO as previously stated. Hope his "virginal ass" is as round and firm and luscious as the

24 year old Azn boi's virginal ass that I deflowered with my mouth and tongue last night or early morn. 1.13/1.14/12.

Damn this guy's hole was sooooooooooooo friggin' delicious and succulent. I'd wanted to give him a finger or two,

[not too deep] but he kept closing up his chunnel; I tried to encourage him and speak "sweet nothings" to him as DavidSF has done

oh so sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxily, but with me it was to no avail.

At any rate I hope #2's chunnel is as desirous and enticing as well as pleasing as "my Azn boi's! [He's in SF @

http://www.rentmen.com. [

Hot, Hot, Hot--but his pics are not the best at this site. No correct phone number is here, but his email is

workable. I have NoT written a review because of his incorrect phone number which he plans not to correct.

He's fearful in giving out his number. My assuring him has gone for naught!]

Asian guys seem to have some sort of paranoia, as I clearly know since I have been dating one for about 4 months now. Its just weird and off-putting.

Ageist!

You've just killed it for me.....would have considered hiring him, but that last comment has now put me off him! Damn! lol (you got a link to his ad?)

Totally agree with both MuscleLovr and htw. For some reason, I'm attracted to this guy, must be his sexy eyes. I'm a sucker for great eyes and a devilish smile. Oh, and a nicely muscled bubble ass, and thick cock, uh .... I digress.

Always looking for a talented therapist, but alas, I'm well over 40. :(

To answer a few comments:

"Number 1" is American, moved to London some years ago, and claims to be a model (and has done work for AAG) but also advertises on Gaydar as a "sexual therapist". He describes himself online as versatile but was ready to bottom until....

Yes, the bad news is that he's very selective - "Sorry, no guys over 40" - so my big thick wallet went unused

You need to invite his partner come with and make it a threesome. You pay for both of them of course.

Archived