Bugatti Boy Profile

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4572 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exceptional physical beauty complimented by a pleasant, attentive manner and compelling personal charm, wanton sensuousness, that is, the ability to summon up in a client "base" emotions which, perhaps, should best be left dormant, and, of course, celebrated sexual prowess. . .

What should this mean to who :confused:

If you search 'Bugatti', lookie lookie what comes up. More pimpin' for Ben-Jamin'!

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?56761-Benjamin-Nochols-Case-in-point-for-the-Bugatti-Boy-class&highlight=bugatti

Actually, you should read that more carefully. It's pimping for Michael Sterling and that the object of your obession BN isn't a Bugatti Boy. But then alas RB4U tells us recently that Michael Sterling is no longer a Bugatti Boy either.

Actually, you should read that more carefully. It's pimping for Michael Sterling and that the object of your obession BN isn't a Bugatti Boy. But then alas RB4U tells us recently that Michael Sterling is no longer a Bugatti Boy either.

'Bugatti' or not, benjamin's doing just fine. As for glutes, his BN obsession is now a running gag in private conversations of mine with others here.

I'm sure very few here could want or be able to afford a true 'bugatti' boy anyway, so this thread and conversation is pointless.

I daresay that, apart from the quality of the "moment", the majority of "things" associated with "sex" are pointless. If you purged the forum of "pointless" threads, it would no longer serve to amuse.

I'm obsessed with your "unnecessary" use of quote marks. How did you come to "decide" to use them?

What the fuck are y'all talking about? Am I the only one who does not know?

I'm in the same "boat." I "never" know what in fuck this guy is talking about myself. It's like you're walking into the "middle" of some conversation and you've missed too much "information" to catch up. His posts never make a lick of sense to me either. The only thing that "sticks out" to me in his "posts" are these "odd" quote marks. I'd "love" to know where that came from though. There's got to be some "interesting" backstory to them. "LOL"

Ah, me! Gentlemen, do the boundaries of your personal lives confined to the "whang, bang, thank you, sir" motif of "amour"? I daresay finding oneself in a lifeboat in the north Atlanta with you fellows could prove a tedious sojourn. . .

They would throw you out of the lifeboat so your sojourn would be tedious but short.

Ah, me! Gentlemen, do the boundaries of your personal lives confined to the "whang, bang, thank you, sir" motif of "amour"? I daresay finding oneself in a lifeboat in the north Atlanta with you fellows could prove a tedious sojourn. . .

I think it's more along the lines of Wham! Bam! Want go again sir? But if I was on a lifeboat in the North Atlantic with you, your tedious sojourn would be intensified, because I'd toss you overboard! LOL! Who the fuck says, motif of amour?

With reqard to the "interesting" backstory, a tired and tedious tale in itself,

I require cocktails and luncheon at the restaurant of my choice for the telling.

Well, if those are the conditions, I'm afraid you shall go "hungry" and I shall just have to go "unenlightened." My desire for "edification" doesn't run that deep. Enjoy your time in "Cuba" and have a happy Thanksgiving as well.

I'd just like to add that I rather enjoy RB4U's posts. His writing style may be flowery but so what? No-one is compelled to read what he writes. And at least, he entertains me. His musings provide a good contrast to the turgid posts written by posters seeking details of some guy about whom they're too lazy to google or post a link.

Archived