Question for tops - do you like smooth or hairy ass ? Why ?

zeyfur
This topic is 4568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Shape is more important to me than hairy or smooth. As Boston Bill says, round and firm.

Like bigvalleyboy I also didn't used to like hairy asses. I used to shave my own, and when I'd see guys at the gym with hairy asses I couldn't understand why they couldn't get with the program. But then something changed and I've found hairy can be a turn-on too.

The smoother the better. Somehow, hairy equals dirty on some level, and I cannot avoid it.

I also tend to equate hairy with dirty. While mostly my own personal phobia and it always comes down to personal hygiene habits, I just think and have convinced myself that it can be more of a challenge for a hairy butt to get as clean as a smooth one.

Opinions from guys I know vary wildly

Some say they love fucking hairy ass as they know they are fucking a man.

Other say smooth because it feels so nice !

So what's your choice and why ?

A man's ass is a thing of beauty. Hairy, smooth, or just a little fuzzy. It's all good.

one more here for a smooth guy...it just seems cleaner, more groomed, more paid-attention-to....very much just perception, of course, but very hairy guys seem older, fatter, the typical white trash (gross generalization, I know)....but we've also all come across clean, great-looking guys who seem to have a decent "regular" amount of body hair and it looks fine.....

gee, no major revelations in this post - sorry....

Is it SAFE to assume all you "hair discriminators" would endure some hair if it was on a DROP DEAD gorgeous, fuckable, edible Bubble butt ????

Or would you simply tell the guy to put his tighty whiteys back on and get the fuck out ?

I would tell him to "get the fuck out" AFTER a hour or two...... Actually if it was hairy and attached to a REALLY gorgeous stud it wouldn't appeal to me. I can enjoy a chest hairy or smooth, legs hairy or smooth but an ass has to be smooth.

When I'm eating out a hairy ass I'd say hairy is best. When I'm eating out a smooth ass I'd say smooth is best. I guess that makes me an equal opportunity ass eater.

When I'm eating out a hairy ass I'd say hairy is best. When I'm eating out a smooth ass I'd say smooth is best. I guess that makes me an equal opportunity ass eater.

Here, here Spanky, I like your style... My motto has always been "No ass goes uneatten", but these days I have amended it to include a disclaimer: "unless its saggy and I have to iron it to get the folds out"....

Since I am big into rimming, I do like a nice clean hairless hole (best I have ever seen was on Jon Ramsey in Boston, but others are also quite nice), but again like others here, as I get older, I appreciate a nice hairy ass, but not so hairy that I am getting hair in my teeth as i munch away.

Archived