New rentboy - David in Manhattan

inheat75
This topic is 4610 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Connoisseur

If the number is 300 or more per hour, maybe that's not crazy for one hour if you're getting everything you communicated you want. Unless its an incall he has to travel to and from you and depending on what you have him do you may be the only session for the day so not such a crazy amount for just one hour. For anything longer than one hour though I think you should ask how much for two, or three or four. That doesn't mean you ask for all three options because may come across poorly to the guy. Maybe choose one time period more than an hour and ask the rate which gives the guy a chance to be below 300 or whatever is on the site for the hourly rate. "What's your rate for three hours?" Whenever I've done that, it's not 300 per hour, there's some more time for fun and the guy probably walks away happy with the length and amounts.

If he is in Manhattan, he probably is pretty close to his next fuck. I always go for three hours, one as a get-to-know-ya period. So, I always stress that it is highly recommended that it not be just $300 x 3. He's got to know that there are other highly desireable guys that will take less under the circumstances.

Ok so the guy has a nice body. Even in the New York market $300 in and $350 out is a bit ridiculous. In the Tastes/Specialties/Fetishes of his Rentboy ad he doesn’t list oral or kissing BUT he does list PNP. As far as I’m concerned with that many RED FLAGS I’m not in the least interested. However, each to his own.

Ok so the guy has a nice body. Even in the New York market $300 in and $350 out is a bit ridiculous. In the Tastes/Specialties/Fetishes of his Rentboy ad he doesn’t list oral or kissing BUT he does list PNP. As far as I’m concerned with that many RED FLAGS I’m not in the least interested. However, each to his own.

OK EP, there maybe no oral or kissing, but you cant knock a good party scene with those cute, pointy party hats, and balloon animals. If the goody bags have Kit-Kat bars, I just might give it a shot !

Archived