OH LORD, I'm a Lord !!

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4665 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well broke the 500 mark, and have earned my "blue" Lordship spot....

Thanks guys for allwoing me to climb the ranks so quickly. for the most part I have received a warm reception here and have enjoyed my time on the site.

Lee's gallerys always make my day, and its interesting to see the different selections chosen by the diff viewers. You learn alot about them from their selections.

Well, time to go polish my Lord septor (Damn, where are those Kleenex ?) ;):D;):D

Congratulations your Lordship. I think that was the fastest ascent to Lord I've seen. We shall have to name you Lord Fastpost. Just be careful, you know what happens if you play with your "sceptor" too much.

Boston Bill

YES, they say Blindness will ensue . What if someone else plays with it FOR me ????

Hugs Chuck 50, welcome back! I think it is 'Me Lord'...

Why Me Lord

Why Me Lord, What have I ever done

To deserve even one Of the Pleasures I've known

Tell me Lord, What did I ever do

That was worth loving you Or the Kindness you've shown.

Lord help me Jesus, I've wasted it so

Help me Jesus I know what I am

Now that I know that I've needed you so

Help me Jesus, My Soul's in your Hand.

Try me Lord, If you think there's a Way

I can try to repay All I've taken from you

Maybe Lord, I can show someone else

What I've been through myself On my Way back to you.

Yes Lord, help me Jesus, I've wasted it so

Help me Jesus I know what I am

Now that I know that I've needed you so

Help me Jesus, My Soul's in your Hand.

Jesus, My Soul's in your Hand, Amen

Congratulations on posting title. Not directed at you, but i believe we could use less quantity and higher quality of posts. I must include myself in the group whose more recent posts have been far from their best. Perhaps there is nothing new under the sun, but a fresh angle on some familiar topics would be a treat to read.

Congratulations on posting title. Not directed at you, but i believe we could use less quantity and higher quality of posts. I must include myself in the group whose more recent posts have been far from their best. Perhaps there is nothing new under the sun, but a fresh angle on some familiar topics would be a treat to read.

PK, as a newer member and Not familiar with older posts made here, I had brought up several topics when I started that were rudely dismissed with "thats been discussed here already, check the archives"... Alot of people dont seem open to Freshness here. As for me, I try to make my posts relevant, interesting and humourous (when appropriate)... and if a comment or question is directed at me, I will always reply. Its only polite !

Archived