Is YourButt-hole A Source of Pleasure ?

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, according to gay guys that identify themselves as BOTTOMS, their buttholes provide them with a great sense of pleasure. However, if you listen to gay guys who identify themselves as TOPS, they rarely mention their butt-holes as a source of pleasure for them. And then, if you view guys who identify as STR8 on Cam4 and such, they often can be found playing with their butt-holes while they masturbate.

So this is a multi-part question:

1) is your butt-hole a source of pleasure for you?

2) if you identify as TOP, do you like to have your butthole rimmed or played with at all?

3) Is a str8 guy that gets intense pleasure from his Hole and likes it worked during sex Really Bi or gay ?

4) Can you cum "hands-free" if your butthole is rimmed, probed, fingered, penetrated?

Inquiring minds want to know ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) yes

2) who doesn't like to be rimmed? Let him speak now or forever hold his piece.

3) no - sexual identity is more about connection with a partner - does the guy connect with women or with men. This has come up on the boards many times and each side has vocally defended its position. What someone enjoys is the physical part of the equation, but the mental/emotional part of the equation is what determines whether one is straight gay or bi.

4) not yet, but I'm hoping. . .

I guess I should tell why I started this tread. Actually I had selfish motives, I was trying to gather info for MYSELF to see where I stacked up in a public forum since I always felt awkward and uncomfortable in conversation with the fact that my butthole held no PLEASURABLE sensation for me. Guys that I discuss it with usually say I am crazy. In my coming out years and after, I experimented with sex acts as top and bottom, but found as a bottom anal sex was uncomfortable and unpleasurable wheteher it was a big dick or small dick, and as a Top, it did nothing for me at all. Therefore over the years I have learned, and developed my ORAL skills and identify MAINLY as ORAL, and get great pleasure from it, more so servicing than getting serviced myself. I can cum hands free just by sucking cock, and I am 60.....But thanks guys for indulging me here and for offering up your personal responses.

1. HELL YES!!

2. Since I'm mostly a bottom, this really doesn't apply. But most tops I've been with just LOVE to be rimmed.

3. I agree completely with Joseph in his answer. Gay/bi/straight to me is determined by who you connect with.

4. Only a couple of times and usually when the guy is hitting my "G" spot but good. And hitting it. And hitting it. And so on.

I guess I should tell why I started this tread. Actually I had selfish motives, I was trying to gather info for MYSELF to see where I stacked up in a public forum since I always felt awkward and uncomfortable in conversation with the fact that my butthole held no PLEASURABLE sensation for me. Guys that I discuss it with usually say I am crazy. In my coming out years and after, I experimented with sex acts as top and bottom, but found as a bottom anal sex was uncomfortable and unpleasurable wheteher it was a big dick or small dick, and as a Top, it did nothing for me at all. Therefore over the years I have learned, and developed my ORAL skills and identify MAINLY as ORAL, and get great pleasure from it, more so servicing than getting serviced myself. I can cum hands free just by sucking cock, and I am 60.....But thanks guys for indulging me here and for offering up your personal responses.

jjkrkwood--- perhaps you should have presented the above after at least 10 or so of your fellow posters responded! The survey would have revealed a more in-depth response to your queries!!!!!

Archived