Decisions decisions

gcursor
This topic is 4732 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So you guys can help me on a tough decision I have to make:

Should I be getting dental implants or a penile implant next?

I mean I think having a HUGE dick to fuck other people with could really help me! I see how differently people get treated once people are made aware of that fact. Instant fame..then people talk about you and want to show you off to friends, etc.

p.s. AND IF I get a penile implant, what's the best size to get? More than 9? 10?

Gcursor

Guest Rich.

Dental implants. Definitely. You must always be able to bite the hand that feeds you! :eek:

And decent mastication beats masturbation hands down. :p

Richard

Well lets see. If you have a penile implant you will have plenty to smile about, but a toothless grin. If you get dental implants, you can seduce many men with your winning smile, but will have nothing to use to reap those rewards. I say keep the money and flash it around good looking young men. Money is more seductive than a winning smile and gets young boys off better than a big old dick.

I'm sorry but I can't think of penile implants without flashing back to a great scene from an old television show, "St. Elsehwere". Here's a synopsis of the scene from IMDB:

Allow me to summarize the Dr Fiscus (Howie Mandel) sub-plot of this episode. In the previous episode (After Life) Fiscus was shot and experienced an out of body preview of the afterlife and was brought back by open-heart surgery. The character of Fiscus was a clown (wearing an examination glove on his head like a cock's comb) but after his near-death he is a sober, somber man. Having the med students come in to examine his scar just depresses him further. Add to this, the fellow in the bed next to his is in for a penile implant ("It's for my wife, you understand...") who votes for the inflatable implant, rather than the 'goose-neck' model ("Nothing's too good for my old lady...") After the surgery, with Fiscus still drowning in self-pity, the roommate announces that he's going to "Take this baby out for a test-drive!" and pulls the curtain between them shut. From behind the curtain, Fiscus hears "Fwish, fwish, fwish" and the roommate's amazed comment of: "Wow! My wife's gonna LOVE this!" "Fwish fwish fwish" "Holy Cow! That's amazing!" Fiscus is sitting up higher and higher in the bed, reacting to the sounds and comments emerging from behind the curtain. "Fwish fwish fwish" "Jeez! The old lady ain't gonna BELIEVE this!" "Fwish fwish fwish - BANG!" "OW! OH! OW!" Fiscus reacts in shock, and then begins to laugh, holding his aching ribs as the curtain pulls aside and the roommate displays the paper bag he's just popped. "Gotcha!" he grins, and Fiscus is in tears as he laughs and suffers the pain of his incision... Great TV

Dental imiplants. Definitely.

Archived