Jake Gyllenhaal: Shaved, Scruffed or Bearded?

JackTwist
This topic is 4790 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jake Gyllenhaal is rocking a shaved head these days after sporting full beard earlier this year and scruff last summer. So, which "JAKE" would you guys prefer to fool around with: 1) Shaved, 2) Scruff or 3) Beard?

SHAVED:

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/04/25/0425-jake-credit.jpg

SCRUFF:

http://www.sevensidedcube.net/wp-content/uploads/Jake-Gyllenhaal_0.jpg

BEARD:

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/Cf/jake-gyllenhaal-1207-lg.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as doit says, this shaved head pic is a surprise and so, not being used to it, it doesn't look very good....also, the pic quality and pose is not flattering

the other two pics are great....does anybody know, from a live meet or similar, if his eyes are really that blue??

I pick all three.... and in a cowboy hat in a tent.... or naked in a creek...

Flawless.

And if you all saw "Love and Other Drugs".... fantastic ass.... and if I have to choose.... I prefer that.... a bit shaved... Chris.... a bit scruffy.... David.... and full beard.... Arpad...

Like I said, I lick all three.

Okie

I like Jake with a shaved dome. He looks like a tough, lean lovin' machine. Very Macho. Though I'm always turned-on by a man in uniform, so my preference may have as much to do with the cop-suit as it does his shaved head.

Likewise, although it's unfamiliar I think he pulls off the shaved head just fine. But it's contingent on the uniform! Must have the uniform. Otherwise I vote for scruff.

I''l go with scruff......but beard not too shaby either....bald is too surprising...I generally like bald/shaved heads but it dors not flatter jake. IMHO

I'm with you doitb4ugo! I've always had the super-hots for Jake and love that man scruffy or with beard. ...like bald on some men but not on "my Jake!"

Damn, his eyes are stunning, and those lips of his look mighty enticing!!! -:) -:) -:)

why would anyone with beautiful hair like that ever cut it off? I realize it is for a role, of course, but have never understood why guys blessed with great hair would voluntarily shave it. Just like chest hair. I don't have any and am naturally smooth. I would kill to have a sexy hairy chest and if I had one would NEVER shave. Just my thoughts. In my opinion without the hair Jake is only average looking. With it he is a gorgeous man.

Yeah we have quite a few sluts here (including me) as I would take him any way I could get him, shaved, scruffy, beard, beardless, top, bottom, sideways, in a tent, in a stream, on a bed, on the floor, dressed as an Arab prince, dressed as a cowboy, dressed as.... whatever....

Archived