Sex in the gym.....or STEAM/SAUNA

btmstudnyc
This topic is 7507 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello boys, Hello men.

I was recently talking to a client who is always complaing that there is no gay men at his gym...not even one. I told him...are you kidding? I haven't been to ONE gym....anywhere in the country...where I didn't have sex, either in the steam room, sauna or stairwell. He was shocked...

I told him that where there is a gym, there is a gay man. He might be too old, too fat, too closeted for you....but ILL suck his dick.

I'm curious, Do any of you have stories about having sex at the a gym where you thought...NO ONE HERE COULD BE GAY? Or better question, Do any of you have any crazy stories about sex at the gym.

JIM

:9

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never had sex in a gym/sauna -well not yet anyway !!! heres hoping but i met my latest in a gym the Y to be precise here on SI and he's a cute one ,apart from being 22 years old (i'm 39) he likes guys over 35 :-) he's is tall 6'6 in his bare feet seriously cute nice body and is intelligent (what the hell he's doing with me i have no idea )he was working in the gym part time helping out ,actually the day we first met was his last day-hows that for lucky !!!!

i know its only been a couple of weeks but i feel there could be something serious in the making,the strange thing is i feel so protective of him it might be the age thing i dunno he certainly doesnt need protection he's big enough to take care of himself (and i mean ALL over :p ),although nothing serious has happened yet he's spent the night but i'm gonna wait before doing the 'dirty deed' .

One things for sure i'm damn glad i started working out again :+ :9 :p

I started working out 3 or 4 times a week at a local gym/spa connected with a resort near where I live, so it serves the resort tourists as well as local members who the majority are older retired people. I joined about 3 years ago and usually go during the day when I am not working. Have had 2 encounters there, one with a tourist and one with a local guy.

The local guy was in training for a race and I would see him there everytime I went and he was always quite friendly. Once when I had finished my workout I went to the locker room, stripped and went to the whirlpool. About 5 minutes later he came into the whirlpool area (which has your choice of 2 large pools) and he came into the one I was in even though no one was in the other. We sat and talked and I kept moving my leg and hand closer in his direction until they were touching and he did not move. Soon our fingers were playing and I took hold of his cock (hard as a rock by this time). We got out, dressed, and he followed me back to my place and we had some really hot sex. I saw him there again several weeks later and he followed me home again for a repeat performance. Have not seen him since, so I guess he quit the gym. I know his girlfriend from up north was coming down for a visit, so maybe he decided to play it straight for a while.

The tourist guy was there working out while I was and we chatted a little during rest periods between workouts. He was a big beefy guy, football-player type body (big but not fat) and I'm thinking, man I would love to get hold of this guy but there is no way he would ever fool around with another guy. He had a great head of blonde hair and shoulders and arms to die for. I finished my workout routine and waved goodbye to him and said that I was heading for the whirlpool. Again, in about 5 minutes there he was and headed directly to the pool that I was in. Talked, feet touched but nothing more. I decided it was not going anywhere so I stood to leave and he also stood, right next to me. The water level was around navel high and my hands were by my side in the water but floating more towards him, when my hand brushed against his hard cock, so I took hold and started playing with it. We moved into the sauna and proceeded to suck each other, and just as I had finished him, the sauna door opens and in walk 3 guys, the first one with a big smile on his face. I don't know how much he saw, I was so shocked that I went directly to my locker, changed and left. This guy was from Boston and was here with his girlfriend who was having a massage, so I have never seen him since then.

Hey Rush:

Since I have been reading your contributions to this site I have enjoyed your personality and wit. I have thought that you have great humor, insight and sensitivity. I also have a mental image of you as being totally hot; although that is the least important trait. Having said this how could anyone NOT be interested. I think Mr. 6'6" is the lucky one.

I am a hopeless romantic so I am going to assume that you have found Mr. Right and that this is the beginning of a lifetime of joy and happiness for you both. I wish you both the best and believe that you deserve no less.:-)

Sincerely,

Houston Bonfires

i've written about it before but once again:

jon ramsey from boston has been doing weekends with me for about 8 years. when he first came to town, i told him my gym is all straight family type guys; he told closeted me that gays were everywhere and my gym would have plenty. the first thing you see on entering my gym is a day care and there are lots of children around, very suburban. well, jon attracts guys like honey to bees. i now know about two dozen guys from my gym who are gay because they came on to him. there were some surprises as some of these guys are married with children. i got my first three-way with jon and a hunk from the gym. there was one hot 21 year old and as jon walked by, jon said:"nice body, you do good work-outs" and the guy's response was:"do you have a place where we can go?" and they ended up back at my house.

it's great to watch people react to jon.

Guest Bitchboy

Well, I live in Manhattan (Chelsea/West Village area) so I'm not so naive as to think there aren't gay men at my gyms. But what I didn't expect was to hire a big muscular Hispanic guy with a wife and two kids as my trainer and then find out he was into men as well. After working with him for a couple of months, I saw a woody when he was spotting me during bench presses. I wanted him for so long and suggested a coffee after the workout. We ended up back at my place and the rest is history. I saw him pretty steadily for two years and was even godfather to his third child. Alas, he retired from the training circuit and I moved on myself. But I still think fondly of that big beautiful muscular body and the great guy that comes with it. I've labeled the bench the "Eddie P" memorial bench, and every time I work out on it, I find myself hoping to repeat the experience, four years later.:9

As another of Jon's regulars, I've been to the gym with him fairly often. He never fails to get hit on, even though its usually fairly obvious that we're together. Jon is a true exhibitionist also, so he loves the attention. We were on a weekend together working out at a Sports Club Sunday morning, fairly sparse attendence. This beautiful hispanic college student/jock comes in and starts working out next to me while Jon is in another area of the club, and I think to myself this guy is really Jon's type. When Jon comes over to me, their eyes lock. Somehow, for the rest of the workout whenever we moved to a station he ended up close by. When we hit the showers he came in for a "break" from his workout and the rest is history.

OOPS , I did it again.

Bitchboy, I think it's funny that in predominantly gay gyms you probably get LESS action in the shower. SO many guys watching and Management too (I'm glad your invite to coffee worked.) I got a rush from the story...and I didn't even have caffeine.

SO, TODAY...I finished working out and was on my way into the shower when this guy walks in the locker room and stares at me so hard that I think that his glasses are actually those X-ray ones they used to sell in the back of Boy's Life Magazine.

Imagine my head...in paradox, because this guy is really not my type and I'm still intrigued. First he was in his 20's, black hair to his shoulders wearing glasses and on the thin side for me, but very nice hairy body with an incredibly big beautiful bubble butt. (Hairy TWINK, I guess thats what I liked...was the opposites...A man yet still a boy.) I've never had a TWINK on me like white on rice.

I get in the shower and leave the curtain half open to see what happens. Sure enough Boy Wonder shows up in that area with his underwear on. I had to show him my raging hard on to see what he would do. To my surprise...he left. I continued my shower thinking to myself that he had never done this and I scared him off...only to be surprised when this guy comes back NAKED with a towel in his hand. He didn't even wait for me to motion him in. He gets right in and begins to suck my dick immediately. I tried to return the favor and he seemed disinterested, so I turn him around and start eating his butt. He went crazy...so I put some hair conditioner on my dick(damn it made my dick so soft afterwards) and his butt and just started rubbing it against his crack....another paradox for me....wanting to top this guy. So after awhile he turns around washes me off and starts to suck my dick again. Meanwhile I'm hoping that the locker room attendent doesn't decide to come and refill the shampoos and what not. I was watching this guy squating down and the water running down the crack of his ass while he sucked me...I thought..this wont last...he'll get tired before I even get near to cumming (because I can count the amount of times a guy has made me shoot while I was getting a blow job.) To my surprise, I had a rush to my groin. I had to pull my dick away and shoot all over his hairy YOUNG chest. He stood up and started jerking off while I kissed him...Let's just say..that didn't take long. He was out of the shower before I could even say a word...and before I could finish toweling myself dry...he was dressed and ready to go WORK OUT. He said 'bye' and 'I'll see you around.' He ran out the door and I thought to myself...what a coincidence that I am writing about this in a post just a few days earlier and BOOM...suddenly a story lands in my own LAP...so to speak.

I hope this wasn't long winded...and NO I wasn't doing this for self-promotion. I hope somebody on here enjoys this story.

JIM

:+

RE: OOPS , I did it again.

I used to work out in the gym on 34th, right off of Park. When it first opened about a decade ago, the sauna got so busy that they put a lamenated sign on the outside of the door saying "Gentlemen, Please leave your private life at home. Anyone not doing so will be asked to leave PERMANENTLY." Lately, I've been swimming a lot, and found that the boys in the pools are a lot more aggressive than the body builders. Maybe it's just new blood.

Later.

RE: OOPS , I did it again.

>I, for one, wish you guys would not turn the gym into a sex

>club. The steam room at 23d and 8th Ave. (NYSC) is already a

>bastion of hard cocks and flying cum. Can't we just get a

>steam?

Lucky,

I go to the NYSC on 49th and B'way. If you want a less busy sauna, you've gotta get out of the fruit loop. The BF uses the one at 14th and 5th because it's also less riddled with fags.

Later.

Guest Julian Kaye

the Y

me bestest friend worked at the Y downtown in San Diego and got me a lifetime membership. every Y i have ever been to is cruising and lots of action - steam room sex, shower sex, sauna sex, rooftop sex, locker room sex, not so hot guys to real hotties!!!

best waz central Y in San Fran, the Y away from the French Quartah in NOLA and the old miami downtwn y

My gym is replete with gay guys - I'd say at least 50% of the membership. But I've never seen anything happen. It seems almost all of them are coupled up or in a small group of friends. They must go elsewhere to do their deeds. Not surprising, since the gym staff seem to be so ubiquitous in the locker room doing god-knows-what, it's certainly not replenishing the fresh towels.

Since the shower doors are opaque glass instead of curtains, this may explain why the showers aren't an option either. We have some real hotties there - definite fantasy material. But they're very clique-ish. And I try bending over to show my firm little white butt ALL THE TIME and not even a brush-by in the close quarters of the locker room. What's WRONG with people?! x(

• 11 months later...

We haven't heard much lately about this mysterious bacteria that was passing between gay men, particularly those using the steam and sauna. Did it just go away? Or was it another example of the officials wanting to point out how much sex goes on in steam rooms?

Archived