Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

fb5e77f76743c4f5646017f70e198981.jpg

TruHart1 :cool:

That reminds me of a Gary Shandling joke. He said that whenever he was feeling bad about himself, he would go to the supermarket, take a package of kielbasa, and shove it halfway into his pants. Then when a woman told him, "Excuse me, uh, I think you have a kielbasa in your pants," he pretended to get all embarrassed and said, "Oh, gosh, thanks."

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://tu9srvbirvvtnyrpbwcylnjua3itc3rhdgljlmnvbq00.g00.ranker.com/g00/2_d3d3LnJhbmtlci5jb20%3D_/TU9SRVBIRVVTNyRodHRwOi8vaW1nMi5ybmtyLXN0YXRpYy5jb20vdXNlcl9ub2RlX2ltZy81MDA2NC8xMDAxMjY2OTI1Lzg3MC9wdXR0aW5nLXRoZS1zYXNzLWluLXNhc3F1YXRjaC1waG90by11MS5qcGc%2FaTEwYy5tYXJrLmltYWdlLnR5cGU%3D_$/$/$/$/$/$

At a nursing home in Florida, a group of senior citizens were sitting around talking about their aches and pains.

"My arms are so weak I can hardly lift this cup of coffee," said one.

"I know what you mean. My cataracts are so bad I can't even see my coffee," replied another.

"I can't turn my head because of the arthritis in my neck," said a third.

"My blood pressure pills make me dizzy," another contributed.

"I guess that's the price we pay for getting old," winced an old man.

Then there was a short moment of silence.

"Thank God we can all still drive," said one woman cheerfully.

http://blog.physicsworld.com/files/2015/08/PW2015-08-07-candle.jpg

In Remembrance of Jackhammer

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!"

A smart ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles knowingly at the student, shakes her head and sweetly says "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."

Post #1

Edited by Larstrup