Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, does he wear a jockstrap on his face?

?m=02&d=20200725&t=2&i=1527061979&w=780&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&sq=&r=2020-07-25T003905Z_35827_MRPRC2OZH990Z4I_RTRMADP_0_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-BRITAIN-FACECOVERINGS

"A man wearing a surgical mask as a G-string walks past a woman on Oxford Street in London, Britain July 24, 2020. REUTERS/Simon Dawson "

I remember that in the 70s (I was a kid ;)) there was this fad of "streaking" in public. I haven't heard of that happening in decades. Hopefully this man starts a new fad?

This thread is the best tribute for him... 10 years and still going. I miss him a lot.

Since I just returned here after many years in retirement, I am seeing again this thread started by my late friend Jackhammer. He would be thrilled to see that the thread continues.

(Fairly dark)

Herman Cain: There is no pandemic.

Pandemic: There is no Herman Cain.

From Wikipedia: "Cain opposed mask mandates during the coronavirus pandemic.[108][109][110] He attended a Donald Trump rally in Tulsa nine days before he was diagnosed and was photographed not wearing a face mask in a seated crowd who also were not wearing masks.[111] On the day he was hospitalized, he praised South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem for not requiring masks at an upcoming Trump campaign event, tweeting "Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!"[112] The tweet was deleted the day he died."