Happy birthday purplekow

David-SF
This topic is 5026 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest DuchessIvanaKizznhugg

Happy Birthday, pk!

Be careful not to singe your eyebrows when you blow out the candles.:p

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae139/DuchessIvanaKizznhugg/Humour/FlamingBirthdayCake.jpg

Thanks so much for all the good wishes. It was a memorable birthday for many reasons. Still sorting it out, but the good wishes here were certainly a highlight. Thanks again. And a special thanks to Mr. Knight for his special e mail. Enjoyed it immensely.

Hey PK, If it was his e-mail you enjoyed, I fear you are older than I thought...Best wishes and many more.

PK... Sorry I missed this... so even though I am a day late and a dime short... I certainly hope that the forum's "master of urbane wit" enjoyed his special day to the max!

Sounds like a lunch from Harry Potter's school "I would like the Ur Bane wit' a side of fries."

My dear Fuschia Forager! I am prostrate with embarrasment that I have so carelessly failed to observe your recent Natal Anniversary, but, you see, Heine and I have scarcely left the chalet since our arrival several months ago, and it was only a newsboy on horseback riding from town to town with the glad tidings who brought the Happy Occasion, however belatedly, to our notice.

Please know that we Both wish you you the Merriest of Birthday Months and pray that it will herald a year full of pleasant surprises, one after another.

Pursuant to which, my Loyal Companion and I have spent the past little while thinking how we might contribute to such a gush of good fortune, and I think we have found the way. He brought it up, actually, as so bold an idea would never have occurred to the likes of me, and, truthfully, I reached for my salts when he first suggested it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Y4didQs9nec/SNVyKgOcyjI/AAAAAAAAABQ/oq8M1-eqH9c/s320/Smelling+Salts.jpg

But, in no time at all, he was able to persuade me not only that it would bring us both enormous pleasure to surprise you with the gift, but that he would give his all to make sure that you liked it. "Roll his eyes back in his head!" I believe was the phrase he used.

So, until the day he and I are able to break away from our labors here at the chalet and arrange to call on you in person, I eagerly look forward to the pleasure of presenting Your Gift and happily looking on as you pucker up and begin to Kiss my Heine!

http://sxchristopher.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/1967665324_bb0b73e58d.jpg?w=363&h=500

Yrs, Aunt Fancy

Carina Tia Fancy,

The arrival of your missive concided with my persistant thoughts of your whereabouts. The brou ha ha over the recent minting of coins and the handsome visage of Mr. Buchanan on that coin, led my thoughts right back to you, dear sweet Tia. How sweet of you to offer your Heine for me to pucker and peck. I hope your Heine is in fine order. As you know, my kisses tend toward the effusive side and with your permission, I would love to leave your Heine wet and wanting more. To be able to kiss your Heine and hear your sighs of contentment and approval, would be more than this Puce puckerer dare imagine possible. While I remain sadly single. I do on occasion have a travelling companion and would love for your Heine to meet my dear Richard. My Richard has been working as a coachman for Miss Daisy down the road. I think that the frail Miss Daisy will be taking the railroad to her late summer visit to the shore, leaving my dear Richard available for a trip with me, perhaps to join you and your Heine at a mountain retreat. Richard, or as I fondly call him, as he stands out on my portico, his light brown driver's chapeau slightly atilt, my mushroom capped Dickie, would love to have an encounter with you and your Heine. The weather being as it is in August, we might all wind up in a terrible sweat what with me kissing your Heine and my mushcapped Dickie driving you and your Heine to great heights. Afterward, we could sit on the veranda, your Heine would probably be a bit sore, though your Heine is quite muscular, my Dickie has been known to drive quite the hard ride leaving many a Heine quite exhausted. You and I might then sip hand squeezed lemonade, while my Dickie and your Heine see what other tricks they can perform. It sounds so delightful that I hope this letter finds you willing and your Heine open to this adventure.

Sincerely, your Lilac Friend.

Archived