GleeMania!

This topic is 991 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dutchess that was the worst remix ever! Whoever Madonna had to remix ruined one of her biggest hits. Hard Candy was her worst albums. If anything it was a desperate attempt to reach out to American audience. I hope her next three albums from LN are better.

Hugs,

Greg

The Perfect SUE.

After Sue Sylvester's reenactment of Madonna's "Vogue" this week, how can Jane Lynch not win the Emmy now? Very few female comedians are able to pull off an aggressive alpha-female character like Jane. She is the perfect Sue!

http://iamatvjunkie.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451c17f69e20120a7663185970b-300wi

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Poll...

Which one of these "GLEE" men would you prefer for a hot date...or BFE?

http://www.shineon-media.com/wp-content/uploads/glee.jpg

(1) Cory Monteith as "Finn"

(2) Matthew Morrison as "Will"

(3) Mark Salling as "Puck"

Edited by JackTwist

Great Episode Last Night

I thought Glee was great this week--Loved Kristin Chenoweth's performances... she is a national treasure! Especially enjoyed the new twist in the story line: a romantic relationship between Finn's mother and Kurt's macho father.

Glee Getting Gayer?

I'm enjoying watching Glee this season too, but does anyone else think it keeps getting "gayer" with each episode...I love it personally, but am concerned that writers risk alienating a wide swath of the viewers if they don't keep it more balanced. Perhaps this isn't a big issue, I would just hate to see the show be canceled prematurely if ratings plummeted because every other story-line had a gay theme. I could be wrong--Just my two-cents.

I'm quite surprised there haven't been any threads or posts on last night's episode of Glee. The "Let's Get Physical" number was hot! Very yummy!

I tried finding a link to a full version of it today, but can't find one.

An adbridged version can be seen HERE

I'm quite surprised there haven't been any threads or posts on last night's episode of Glee. The "Let's Get Physical" number was hot! Very yummy!

I tried finding a link to a full version of it today, but can't find one.

An adbridged version can be seen HERE

That sequence was awesome. Here's a Fox link on background about the scene. Perhaps it will wind up on iTunes sooner or later.

http://www.fox.com/watch/glee/82964646001

Glee's Big Guns...

This week's episode of Glee was my favorite of season 2. The re-make of Olivia Newton-John's "Physical" video featuring a boatload of muscle-bound men was fun and hot as heck! Olivia still looks fantastic, too.

The "Run Joey Run" video was super-sexy too, thanks to "Puck's" big guns--did you see actor Mark Saling's huge biceps flexing in that video? Check it out:

http://videos.nymag.com/video/Glee-Run-Joey-Run#c=74LMC10T9HDM0J1H&t=Glee:%20'Run,%20Joey,%20Run!'

Goodfella

Guest andrewd

Whew....

Just got caught up on all the episodes via Hulu.com. Was concerned when the first two episodes seemed to have lost some of it's humor, but was so happy they got it back with the remainder of them so far. And also really like the touching, social commentary they manage to weave in amongst the humor and musical numbers. I hope they are able to keep it up.

It's good TV on a lot of levels, in my opinion, of course! ;)

Neil Patrick Harris ROCKS!!

Wow! NPH is so very talented. He makes a great villian especially when sparring with Sue. Then in a flash he's funny and vulnerable. His two duets with Will were hot, over-the-top performances. I replayed them several times. Talent, confidence and passion have never looked so good on a gay man.

I'm glad that he's out and proud to have him as a gay role model or icon. Next goal for me is to see him in another Broadway production.

What a surprize that Doogey Houser could grow up to be so sexy and especially not end up as a piece of trash like so many other troubled child stars have become. Go Neil!!! Your Rock!!! So does all of Glee!!!

Edited by Businessguy

Guest Sanjar
NPH appears on Glee tonight. Damn, he's hot.

Indeed so and a great talent. The duet with Morrison as well a great talent and hotter than volcanos was most sesational and erotic. I was nailed to my place while it lasted.

Lost...

Am I the only gay man in America that will be watching Lost instead of Glee tonight? Here are a couple of reasons why:

http://www.derok.net/images/entertainment/matthew%20fox%20lost.jpg

http://bestof.provocateuse.com/images/photos/josh_holloway_97.jpg

I was watching Lost.. so sad it ending... but all good things come to an end.. but I do love the show "Glee".. I think Rachel is so hot and beautiful.

Guest andrewd

Breathtaking...literally

If you've ever used the word 'fag' and didn't think much about it, or heard someone called a 'fag' and didn't recognize the pain it caused then please, please go to Hulu.com and watch tonight’s episode of Glee. It is nothing short of profound. And if you have ever been the recipient of having the word 'fag' hurled @ you, then please watch it as well and be moved by a father standing up in support of his gay child. This show is groundbreaking on so many levels. It is both a silly little show; which for many is wildly entertaining, but it is also phenomenal social commentary.

Loved tonight's episode...especially the Finn/Burt/Kurt scene. I have always appreciated Burt, with his acceptance of Kurt (even if he doesn’t get him). He loves him unconditionally. Kurt needed to see his dad side with him, instead of Finn, the son that Kurt thought he should have had. It was a poignant and moving scene.

I thoroughly enjoyed this week's "Theatricality" episode. I’m glad the Gaga songs were kept to only two. My two favorite scenes were 1) Finn, Burt and Kurt, and 2) Puck singing to Quinn. Such strong emotions portrayed throughout, but each actor was restrained and believable.

PS: I did miss seeing "Sue Sylvester" tonight.:(