East Coast Hoovillians

NYTomcat
This topic is 5184 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know there are many of us east coasters stuck here for the hooville weekend. Although we would all love to be in Palm Springs with our brethren from the west (yes Lucky and Oliver I am green with jealousy and only wish I could get out there), There are some plans a brewing here in New York. So for those in the area of NYC it does look like we may have some visitors from Boston and possibly DC in town this weekend. So How many of you are up for Splash and/or Club 20 on Saturday and Sunday respectively?

We do have to at least try to keep up with those Palm Springers. ;)

Hands Across America

As our distinguished West Coast colleagues gather in Palm Springs this weekend, here in NYC two of our board members are hosting a "special" event in Brooklyn. Our partying begins on Thursday, March 25th at the Adonis Lounge, 113 Franklin Street, Greenpoint, Brooklyn and concludes on Sunday, March 28th at the 20 Club, 20W. 20th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues.

Board members "Buffdaddy" of the buffboyzz and "Adonis Lounge" Tim (manager) are hosting a "special" Brooklyn event featuring fitness model/actor Sean James and several of NYC hottest male strippers. Doors open at 8pm and dancing starts at 8:30. Pictures and details are available in the Strip Club Forum.

If anyone is interested in joining us at these 2 events, please shoot me a private message. Hope to be having cocktails with many of you on Thursday and Sunday as well as being entertained by the hottest male dancers that NYC has to offer. Each club provides stage shows, lap dancing, and private rooms.

Information on meeting up on Saturday at Splash Bar will be provide by NYTomcat.

Wishing both Coasts and very Happy Hooville Weekend. :)

Coop

Copy cats! We don't believe in strip bars out here, where the guys would actually take their clothes off in front of total strangers, so we have a show to see about mobsters going to a gay bathhouse. But, this being Palm Springs, we couldn't find anyone under 60 to play one of the bath house patrons! That's why I am trying to get Kristian and Jason Carter cast as a patrons, so they can walk across the stage and "accidentally" drop towels. The officials said they would have to have paramedics on hand, so we scratched that idea too.

But, it's not an East-West competition, unless you want to go on weather. My wish is that everyone have fun.

East Coast Rules!

Let the Games Begin!

http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/grumpy-old-men.jpg

Palm Springs Weekend

http://mopupduty.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/drunk-fan.jpg

Mid West Weekend

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/male_strippers.jpg

East Coast Strippers dancing for the NY "Hoovillians"... :D

And there you have it!

Let the others crow all they want. Chicago hosted the FIRST Hooville gathering, with Hooboy himself in attendance. ;)

Oh wow! I just noticed that you have exceeded the 10k mark on posts, Mr. Deej! CONGRATS!

Shouts out...

A big thank you goes out to members like Lucky, Oliver, Lurker Speaks, and others who take the time to arrange these special Hooville weekends. Speaking from experience, I know a lot of hard and dedicated work goes into making these events possible. It's a great way to get acquainted with men of similar interests and to put a face to those anonymous user-names. Unlike earlier events which were only open to a select few, these Palm Springs weekends are open to all members. So, to those of you who do all the leg work and open your doors to our membership, thank you so much, your efforts are greatly appreciated. We are very fortunate to have you as part of our Hooville family.

Cooper

Forum Moderator

Guest greatness

oh my

Lucky you are so smart and witty~~ :)

East Coast Hoovillians? No, we spell it Hoovilleans! Why have that nasty taint to our name? We are good people, not villians!

Guest greatness

Have fun

It should be so fun. I can't wait to see Lucky myself next year. I think he will look exactly like this. Thank you all in advance for organizing wonderful events. You guys rock!

http://www.kinomania.ru/movies/f/Few_Good_Men/hor/5.jpg

A big thank you goes out to members like Lucky, Oliver, Lurker Speaks, and others who take the time to arrange these special Hooville weekends. Speaking from experience, I know a lot of hard and dedicated work goes into making these events possible. It's a great way to get acquainted with men of similar interests and to put a face to those anonymous user-names. Unlike earlier events which were only open to a select few, these Palm Springs weekends are open to all members. So, to those of you who do all the leg work and open your doors to our membership, thank you so much, your efforts are greatly appreciated. We are very fortunate to have you as part of our Hooville family.

Cooper

Forum Moderator

What about all of us in the Midwest!? Battle of the regions begins! ;)

Now I told you Midwesterners. I'm coming out to Chi this July. So save up some of the party. Romann, raul , dane, leo, newatthis, bart, tbinchi, firsttimer, got a lot of places to see and people to do. Strike that reverse it. Maybe ;)

East Coast Hoovillians? No, we spell it Hoovilleans! Why have that nasty taint to our name? We are good people, not villians!

Now you may be hoovilleans our there is PS but I promise villain fit us guys at c20 and Adonis in NYC or at least we hope it does. Hey Cooper have we heard who is gonna be at c20. You know im looking for. ;-)

Let the Games Begin![/size][/color]

http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/grumpy-old-men.jpg

Palm Springs Weekend

http://mopupduty.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/drunk-fan.jpg

Mid West Weekend

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee3/Doggygirl60433/male_strippers.jpg

East Coast Strippers dancing for the NY "Hoovillians"... :D

Roflmao. Oh yeah. But really guys this is only because we cannot join you in PS this year. What you have done opening your city and homes to us is amazing. Really lucky and Oliver. You are to be commended and thank you both for a year of getting to know you both. Promise im in PS next year. Hell I already hired a date. Just need to know when.

Archived