Tiger, out of the woods?

glutes
This topic is 1150 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Tiger Woods was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol on Monday morning, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

Woods, is a resident of Jupiter Island, Florida and was booked into jail at 3 a.m. Monday morning.

Records show that Woods was released from custody at 10:50 a.m. under his own recognizance.

Woods, once the No. 1 ranked golfer in the world and winner of 14 major titles, has not played since withdrawing from the Omega Dubai Desert Classic in February because of continuing issues with his back.

My understanding from friends is that Jupiter Island society does not embrace high-pofile "undesireables."

Not sure about Woods, but Jupiter embraced Celine Dion: They had little issue with her building her home and being a quiet part-time resident.

She's since sold the home and moved on.

Not sure about Woods, but Jupiter embraced Celine Dion: They had little issue with her building her home and being a quiet part-time resident.

She's since sold the home and moved on.

I beg your pardon if I am mistaken, but I'm thinking that you intended to respond to another posting. My posting did not mention the names of any individuals.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
I am hoping that Tiger does get out of the woods, and win the British Open.

180716-tiger-woods.jpg

AUGUSTA, Ga. -- Tiger Woods has done it again. After an 11-year drought, golf's most polarizing and popular figure has won another major, outlasting a star-studded leaderboard on Sunday by posting a final round 70 to win the 2019 Masters. It's his first major win since the 2008 U.S. Open and 15th of his career.

AUGUSTA, Ga. -- Tiger Woods has done it again. After an 11-year drought, golf's most polarizing and popular figure has won another major, outlasting a star-studded leaderboard on Sunday by posting a final round 70 to win the 2019 Masters. It's his first major win since the 2008 U.S. Open and 15th of his career.

I’m glad he’s getting a second chance in life!

• 1 year later...

Tiger, and the Jaws of Life. (He really doesn't have a good driving record..)

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/23/tiger-woods-injured-in-vehicle-crash-officers-used-jaws-of-life-to-rescue-him.html

You just bumped a thread from 2009... and almost 2 years from your last post on it to the "bumping police" in this forum it's a scandalous behavior!