All hours of the day and night

KMEM
This topic is 5407 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No, I am not talking about a sexual fantasy but the fact that I notice that some posters consistently post in the wee hours of the morning. Now, what they are doing and why is none of my business and they are welcome to do anything they wish. Any one of us might have insomnia or whatever, get out of bed and post. Some might have night jobs. :) Some might be in a sufficiently different time zone so that it only seems as if they are up at all hours.

Anyone care to comment on why they might be posting at 3 or 4 AM (or any time)?

Best regards,

KMEM

It's 5:46 in California, and I just walked the dogs. Why? Because it's too damn hot the rest of the day. When I turned the computer on, the MC was the last page I had visited, and I couldn't wait to see what you had posted.

I am one of those late night posters, and as evidenced here, one of the morning posters as well. I usually go to bed about 4AM EDT and am at work by 9AM EDT. I was working 7 days a week but for the summer only 5. Believe it or not, there is not much to do in New Jersey at 4 AM if you are not in Atlantic City gambling. So before hitting the hay, I check on what is happening here and the new reviews. Now, talk about strange, who are these people posting at 6 AM to 9AM. Don't they have lives??? would place smiley here but dont have any.

Lucky-Flattery will get you everywhere. :) The heat is exactly why I am up at daybreak every day in the summertime.

PK- Do you take cat naps? In the past, I have certainly used the stress of getting the job done to be up and working 18 or more hours per day. I hope you aren't under THAT much stress. Of course, none of my business, but been there and done that so I am concerned for another fellow human being trying to make a living.

Best regards,

KMEM

Start with two cups of retirement, stir in a handful of lower back misery & a pinch of fascination with a new toy. Sprinkle liberally with small town boredom. Yields a baker's dozen of all hour posts with a bit left over for rants.

Guest Wetnwildbear

Well That All Depends

Who there is to do at 4am in NJ greatly varies by what exit on the GSP you are near, or

by how close you are to Rutgers, Glassboro State (Now Called Something Else) or

Seaton Hall.

Believe it or not, there is not much to do in New Jersey at 4 AM if you are not in Atlantic City gambling.

out of the country

in Berlin its 1:15 am,Now

I am hitting the club oh yeah and hitting a little something else in a little while here too.does this count as posting at wee hours since its 4:15 in SF right now :)

hope everyone is having fun

xo David

Guest RianB

No matter how early I'm up I rarely go to sleep before 1 or 2am unless I've had an early morning flight; as Im up all night the day b4. I post here b4 bed, makes it easier to fall asleep.

I think my body is still programmed from the days I'd work from 8-5, plus the bars didnt close til 5 the next morning :(

weird and varied work hours, then throw in insomnia, so i post at all hours

Similar. I work for myself, so really no hour of day or night when I leave behind the anxiety of work needing to be done. Thus, procrastination here at any hour.

Archived