Soft Cock Fetish

OneFinger
This topic is 2279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK, I'll be the first to post.

One of my fetishes is sucking on soft cocks. There's something that I really enjoy about deep-throating a soft cock, exploring it with my tongue, and feeling it grow in my mouth.

I'm a very oral person and certainly enjoy a hard and throbbing cock. But my favorite way to start out is by sucking on a fully soft cock. Even after my partner cums, I like taking the soft cock in my mouth and sucking on it like a pacifier. Although I've not yet done it, my fantasy is to fall asleep while sucking on a soft cock.

Anyone else like this? }(

>OK, I'll be the first to post.

You weren't the first, I was! I get the toaster and you don't!

>Anyone else like this? }(

I didn't like it until this dude did it to me and then I reciprocated. He taught me this technique that his "fiancé" taught him (works best when el limpo). It was great and I went from limp to limber in 5 seconds. He should have stayed with the trollop if she did that to him every night.

I just love dicks -- I don't care if they're soft or hard, big or small, cut or uncut. Only if they're clean, though. (Actually, the very huge ones, I am not really into except to look at and go, "what the hell can you do with that thing?"

Probably why I don't mind being in Asia so much.

:p

It's the greatest gift to humankind. Of all the ones I've had, I think my favorite is, well he knows who -- and mine. lol

--

The above written as a regular guy, not the owner of a website and has no official meaning, just unofficial BS.)

__

--garbo the hoo

>I didn't know that this was a fetish!

I don't think this is a fetish. If this is a fetish, we need to revisit the definition of fetish. Isn't a fetish where we ADD a prop to the sexual activity such as whips, leather, latex, pee, etc.? We are not adding anything what is naturally already 'there.'

I love putting a soft cock in my mouth and feeling it grow. Also like using it as a pacifier...

Cheers,

Greg

• 13 years later...