The 20 Club, 6 months later

brettnyc
This topic is 6356 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: August 13th at the 20 Club

Another week and another good lineup at the 20 Club. Many of the same dancers return each Sunday, but you can always find a few new dancers taking the plunge.

This week's lineup included:

1. Alexander

2. Apollo

3. Arod

4. Brad

5. Christian

6. Darwin

7. Dex

8. Dominic

9. Elan

10. James I

11. James II

12. Johnny

13. Jonathan Lowe (currently on Rentboy)

14. Lex

15. Matt

16. Nestle

17. Sebastian

18. Sinful

19. Smooth

20. Tim

21. Tristan

22. Wayne

23. William

24. Ziv

Also in attendance was the owner of Rentboy who's looking to host a Rentboy party at the 20 Club. The lineup would include the metro area Rentboys.

It appears the later you stay the more familiar faces you see. Taz informed me that former b'boyzz bartenders Sal and Philip stopped by to enjoy the show.

Checking out the Club for the first time were M4Mers Hoover and Lustin Guy. They joined other Hoovillians in a fun night out. Hopefully, they will post their impressions of the club and lineup.

Not all the dancers working at the club take to the stage and perform. Some just work the room and it's often hard to know all their names. I'm sure as long as these dancers are making money, they'll be back each Sunday.

Another week and another good lineup at the 20 Club. Many of the same dancers return each Sunday, but you can always find a few new dancers taking the plunge.

This week's lineup included:

1. Alexander

2. Apollo

3. Arod

4. Brad

5. Christian

6. Darwin

7. Dex

8. Dominic

9. Elan

10. James I

11. James II

12. Johnny

13. Jonathan Lowe (currently on Rentboy)

14. Lex

15. Matt

16. Nestle

17. Sebastian

18. Sinful

19. Smooth

20. Tim

21. Tristan

22. Wayne

23. William

24. Ziv

Also in attendance was the owner of Rentboy who's looking to host a Rentboy party at the 20 Club. The lineup would include the metro area Rentboys.

It appears the later you stay the more familiar faces you see. Taz informed me that former b'boyzz bartenders Sal and Philip stopped by to enjoy the show.

Checking out the Club for the first time were M4Mers Hoover and Lustin Guy. They joined other Hoovillians in a fun night out. Hopefully, they will post their impressions of the club and lineup.

Not all the dancers working at the club take to the stage and perform. Some just work the room and it's often hard to know all their names. I'm sure as long as these dancers are making money, they'll be back each Sunday.

It was great getting together with Cooper, Taz, LustinGuy, and the others (including two new friends from South Africa) for dinner and later a visit to the 20 Club.

Even with the help of Cooper’s phenomenal memory, I can’t tell you the names of everyone I had a dance with. All the Long Island ice teas at dinner and the Cape Cods at the club took their toll on me, and I was soon (politely) taking every cute guy who came by my table back to Taz’ office. :)

Oh Cooper, don’t forget Ace, the waiter! I had a very friendly lap dance with him as soon as I discovered he was available for that even though he wasn’t dancing.

Unfortunately, I had to leave Taz and LustinGuy alone with the dancers after I overdid it and spent all my lap dance cash earlier than expected.

Good thing they didn’t have an ATM machine in the club or I would have melted my ATM card.

It’s too bad the drinks are so weak and so expensive. Or maybe in my case, that might be considered a good thing. :)

...Hoover

It was great getting together with Cooper, Taz, LustinGuy, and the others (including two new friends from South Africa) for dinner and later a visit to the 20 Club.

Even with the help of Cooper’s phenomenal memory, I can’t tell you the names of everyone I had a dance with. All the Long Island ice teas at dinner and the Cape Cods at the club took their toll on me, and I was soon (politely) taking every cute guy who came by my table back to Taz’ office. :)

Oh Cooper, don’t forget Ace, the waiter! I had a very friendly lap dance with him as soon as I discovered he was available for that even though he wasn’t dancing.

Unfortunately, I had to leave Taz and LustinGuy alone with the dancers after I overdid it and spent all my lap dance cash earlier than expected.

Good thing they didn’t have an ATM machine in the club or I would have melted my ATM card.

It’s too bad the drinks are so weak and so expensive. Or maybe in my case, that might be considered a good thing. :)

...Hoover

• 3 weeks later...

RE: September 3 at the 20 Club

Another great lineup of dancers working this Labor Day weekend. Many of the names will sound familiar as the majority of dancer return almost every Sunday. However, each week there are a couple of new dancers who look promising.

Since some of the dancers just work the floor, I don't know if I have all their names, but from memory: :-)

1. Apollo: bodybuilder

2. Brad: appears every week

3. Dex: former buffboyzz dancer

4. Elian: medium muscular

5. Ernie: new

6. GQ: former Gaiety dancer

7. Giovanni: closest to a twink

8. James: 2nd week working

9. John: new, a personal favorite

10. Johnny:

11. Lex: former buffboyzz dancer

12. Matrix:

13. Mellow:

14. Nestle:

15. Paris: back after 1 month

16. Sebastian:

17. Smooth: former buffboyzz dancer

18. Tim: former massage guy

19. Tores/Enzo: former Gaiety dancer, very big guy

20. Tyler: new from Toronto

21. Wayne:

22. Ziv:

Guests included:

Tristan: former Gaiety dancer from Boston.

Mauricio: former Gaiety dancer. He might be working next Sunday. He's looking marvelous!

Comment/Suggestion: It's most inappropriate for a customer to sit next to a dancer who's giving a patron a lap dance and start touching the dancers body/butt. If you are so inclined, please cough up your own $20 per song. :-)

Club 20 News

One of our dancers is featured on a new website. The website is mostly under construction, but check out http://www.withjason.com. Click on the links and you'll see some pics of one of our favorites (and a very nice guy too).

Hope they are going to develop this site. Right now, there's not much there but it was a nice way to start the morning.

RE: Hands off!

msclonly...LOL.. Yeah Right! NYC is full of Groper's, who reach for anything but there wallet! Except to buy the Booze, to get up the courage to be obnoxious!

When it happen's to the Girl's, the Guy get's Thrown Out of the Club.

I'm not sure what W20's Policy is? Unless they feel it is up to the Dancer to make the call? :p :P :p

Guest msclonly

BBers always cry they are not making enough money, and overrate their value more often, then not. That usually is a warning sign for holding back and not giving you a value for your money, no matter how much it is! It is just like trying to get the upgrade, that you paid for.

:+

RE: Inappropriate behavior at 20C

Following Sunday's incident, I'm sure a policy change will be discussed by management. The lap dance area is not private, it's just behind the stage seating. Some loners are taking advantage of it. They pay their $10 cover to get in, don't buy any drinks, and instead of paying for a lap dance, they sit or stand in that area getting off on watching you get one. This Sunday, that area got very crowded and finding a seat for your lap dance became difficult. There are plenty of seats available by the stage, so this isn't a matter of not finding one... A good policy would be to only allow a dancer and his customer in that area.

RE: Can't get enough of the 20 Club dancers?

If seeing Sebastian, Wayne, Tim, Alexander, Nestle, etc. once a week isn't enough for you, try Splash Bar on Wednesday nights... Last night there were 10 dancers, most are the same ones from the 20 C. The dancers start working around 10pm and the lap dances take place downstairs, $20 for 10 minutes... The bartenders all work in their tight white briefs and do a lot of cock adjusting/scratching. :-)

RE: 9/10 at the 20 Club

Close to 25 dancers were working last night. The lineup was very diverse, something for everyone's taste.

I'll do my best in trying to recall most of their names:

1. Arod

2. Brad

3. Christian

4. Darwin

5. David Kirk, new and my personal favorite

6. Elian, still waiting for someone to invite him for dinner

7. Gary, back with a new look,

8. Gio, twink

9. Giovanni

10. James from Philly

11. John, 2nd week back, another personal favorite

12. Johnny, knows how to work that room

13. Lex

14. Luca

15. Matrix

16. Matt from Philly

17. Nestle

18. Paris

19. Sebastian, puts on a fun stage show

20. Tim

21. Wayne, gives the ladies in attendance a great lap dance

22. Ziv, one of Pelican's favorites.

Ace, the barwaiter, is also available for lap dances. He's been featured on Taz's messages.

Good seeing some of the Hoovillians supporting the Club... Foxy, Rendie, Taz, and Pelican.

The dancers would have liked to have seen more customers in attendance. At times many of them were just standing around.

There was no problem in the lap dance area. Space on the sofa was available all night. As for the "champagne rooms", they are very private.

>If seeing Sebastian, Wayne, Tim, Alexander, Nestle, etc. once

>a week isn't enough for you, try Splash Bar on Wednesday

>nights... Last night there were 10 dancers, most are the same

>ones from the 20 C. The dancers start working around 10pm and

>the lap dances take place downstairs, $20 for 10 minutes...

>The bartenders all work in their tight white briefs and do a

>lot of cock adjusting/scratching. :-)

Hey Cooper,

Good to hear that you found your way to Splash's Hump Day. Is the format the same as the Saturday night's Men on Men show? Any names from the Wednesday show you can share?

I'm sure it could be fun, but wished it didn't start so late.

Brett, The format for the "Hump Day" show is different... Unlike the Saturday night show where the dancers strip down one at a time to two songs, at Wednesday's show, 4-6 dancers will be working in just their briefs/thongs in different parts of the bar. Some will be dancing on the bars and others will be dancing on those drum shapped stands through out the bar. Since there are no introductions, it's hard to know their names. After about 20 minutes, the next set of dancers enter and replace them.

The lap dances are set up the same way as the "Man-on-Man" show. They take place in the lower bar and in a semi-private area with curtain protection.

Cooper

RE: 9/17/06 at the 20 Club

Sunday night saw the return of 2 former 20 C barwaiters now turned dancer. Both David and Dimitri returned and joined the lineup of 22 dancers.

From the big muscle guy Apollo to the thin twink Gio, the lineup had them all.

This Sunday's lineup included:

1. Apollo

2. Brad

3. Cheyenne: new, short, tight build

4. Cory: new, twink

5. Darwin

6. David: former barwaiter

7. Dimitri: former barwaiter

8. Elan

9. Gary

10 Gio

11.James from Philly, also working at Splash

12.John

13.Johnny

14.Matt from Philly

15.Nestlie

16.Nick, aka "Rick James", got the crowd going with his YMCA number

17.Paris

18.Scorpio: new, medium muscular

19.Smooth

20.Tim

21.Tristan Martin

22.Ziv

Hot looking barwaiter ACE entertained us by taking to the stage and doing a dance with former barwaiter David. Nice job.

Mark Anthony (Tristan Lane on RB) substituted for manager Rob (Tyler of the G).

Some members/patrons have asked me who gives a good lap dance, to be honest, most do. There are house rules which limit the dancers, ex. no nudity, but grinding and humping comes natural to these guys. Lap dances are $20 a song. As for the champagne rooms, they are very private and some have curtains. The cost is $100 for 20 minutes, plus a "free" drink for you and your dancer.

Always good seeing club supporters NYO, Rendie, and Taz in attendance.

On my train ride home I saw an ad for Mtl tourism, it said, "the more we kiss, the frencher it gets". As good as the 20 C gets, it can't compare to the fun/excitement of MTL.

RE: 9/17/06 at the 20 Club

I wonder if replying to yourself is as bad as talking to yourself. :-)

The 20 Club is located at 20 W. 20th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues. Doors open at 5pm and dancers are on stage from the start. Cover is $10. Club closes at 1am.

Happy hour is from 5pm to 7pm. Drinks are 2-4-1. A suggestion to management would be to extend this till 9pm. Over at Splash Bar (17th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues) happy hour goes till 9pm. It would be a lot cheaper to fill up at another bar as mixed drinks at the 20 C cost $14 and soda/water is $7. Also, tips are expected.

Last night's special was "pee for free" all night long as the bathroom attendant was on "holiday".

New Guys Auditioning for Club 20

If the powers that be allow them to join the list of performers, I've heard there are two guys hoping to perform this Sunday at Club 20 (September 24).

First is Ken Sparks. He is a hot looking blonde, muscular but not overdone. He's performed at the Gaiety and wants to try out Club 20. I think he'll be a hot addition to the lineup. You can check out some pics of him on Rentboy, where he's listed under Stamford CT.

Possibly joining him is his friend Derick, who is listed on Rentboy in New Haven, CT.

I certainly hope to get to meet these guys. Hopefully the management will welcome them.

RE: Looking ahead to Sun. 9/14

NYO, Thanks for the advanced notice, I also hope Ken Sparks and Derick will be performing. It's the new guys that keep us regulars awake.

Scheduled this Sunday will be the 3 Amigos from Philly; James, Matt, and Ernie. All are fine dancers who perform in costume. Plus all have good looks, great bodies, and hot butts.

RE: Sept. 24th lineup

Sunday's lineup had quite the international flavor to it with 4 continents represented.

The lineup included:

1. James

2. Scorpio

3. Sebastian

4. John

5. Nestle

6. Smooth

7. Gio

8. Christian

9. Brad

10. Lex

11. Dex

12. Cheyenne

13. Michael: new

14. Rick James aka Nick

15. Rob: new

16. Sinful

17. Alexander

18. Tores/Enzo from the G

19. Preston

20. Tim

21. Ernie

22. Apollo

NYO's wish came true as he got to meet Ken Sparks and Derick. I'm not sure if they will be dancing next week. They were checking out the Club.... Also spotted at the Club was former G dancer Rocha aka the illustrated man.

Seems that dancers and management need to communicate more in working out some concerns. If the Club isn't making enough money, look to increasing attendance not to hitting up the dancers for more money. After all, where does their money come from? Remember, there is so much the customers are willing to shell out for this type of entertainment.

Archived