The 20 Club, 6 months later

brettnyc
This topic is 6356 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Wal-Mart Strip Club

Looking on the Upside..I guess Bright Light's mean SOME of the Dancer's are willing to do Something other than Dancing! LOL

But the Place really doesn't sound like anything more than a $$ Sucker. But I guess the "Groper's Who just Mingle" are in their Glory Spot! Unless like with the Girl's That's a No- No? Out Ya Go! LOL :p

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

RE: The 20 Club: Last show of 2006

Sunday, December 17th: The year ended on a high note at the 20 Club. Over 30 dancers performing to a large audience. The club will be closed for the holidays, next show will be Sunday, January 7th.

Last night's show had many familiar faces and a few new ones. The lap dance area was very busy as dancers were competing to see who could give the best one. It was amazing to see how many different positions a dancer could get into.

[ul]Since a few of the dancers did not take to the stage, I don't have all their names.

[li]Michael Angelo

[li]Ziv

[li]Alon

[li]Smooth

[li]Dillon/Brad

[li]Scorpio

[li]Lex

[li]Dex

[li]Giio

[li]Cuba

[li]David

[li]Wayne

[li]Junior

[li]Fire

[li]James

[li]Rick James/Nick

[li]Ernie

[li]Luca/Max

[li]Exclusive

[li]Tristan

[li]Norbert

[li]Preston

[li]Tim

[li]Matrix

[li]Blade

[li]Gabe

[li]Jonathan Vargas

[li]Nestle

[li]Brandon, new and vgl

[li]Machine

[li]Gino

[li]John Carlos, new and sexy

[/ul]

With so many dancers in the lineup, a few danced on stage together. The costume of the night appeared to be military uniforms. At least 5 dancers wore them... Rick James came out as a bird and put on a very entertaining show.

The 20 Club survived it's first year and for NY gay clubs that's a major accomplishment. The dj was making announcements to look for some new changes in 2007. We shall see.

Cooper *()*

"The Price List?"

JT, I'm thinking the same thing. Management is ALWAYS complaining that the club isn't making enough money. With admission at $20 (after 7pm), coat check at $3, mixed drinks at $14, and champagne room privates at $120 (60 going to the house), you'd think they would be making out like bandits... Hit the regular customers with more incresases and you take a big risk.

Cooper *()*

Cooper.

Entrance $20...A Movie now is almost $10...So I guess this could go under a Gallery "Performance Art" Exspense! LOL

Coat Check $3 almost par for the course in NYC...

Mixed Drinks $14..That's Down and Out..Outrageous...They can't be doing well in that dept at all?

"Champagne Room" $120...Another $80 and you can have a very "Fun Guy" for an hour in TOTAL PRIVACY!

I still say spending the "Minimum", with all the Working Guy's that are showing up, is good for SHOPPING Only! "Name's and Number's" would be JT's Paln of Action! They do have a Water Fountain Right?

L O L :p :P :p

Whoa Taz...Water..$7.00 I'm a BIG Water drinker..This Place could cost me MORE than an Alcoholic with a Weak Bladder!

Maybe the aforementioned "Complaints from Management" about not bringing in enough $$$ comes from the fact, There's a "Time and a Place" to be a NYC High Roller! LOL

Happy Holiday's to You Tazman...

Archived