My time in the XXX Apartment

noviceny
This topic is 7063 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After the 10 :30 pm show last night, I decided to go with Michael. Although I had read the post about the XXX Apartment, I guess I just chuckled and forgot about it. Well we started walking and I noticed that it was kind of far (not really, but in Gaiety blocks:-)

We got to an apartment area that I thought was kind of cool. When Michael used his key to open the door, I thought "Damn this kid is using his parents apartment in the city...he got balls !!!" We went upstairs and he opened the apartment door. I actually thought the place was pretty cool...kind of like a pimp palace for straight guys...NOW REMEMBER I said for straight guys :-)

Yes the place was a bit messy, but I didnt feel it was unsanitary. I am not a dirty person, but I can be messy, so messy does not bother me. Someone had sent Stephen roses and they were in a vase on the table.

The couch was expanded in to a bed in a seperate area of the apartment. It is cordened (sp ?) off from the rest of the apartment, and that was cool with me. I guess for me it was really about Michael. This guy is just fuckin cool...

The guy is straight but I didnt pick up any bad vibes...as a matter of fact he was great with me and smiled a lot. Also made a great deal of eye contact before during and after "the event"

I basically asked him to do the straight Italian jock fantasy for me and he was real good at it. Especially because he seems to be a straight Italian jock :-)

I felt very comfortable with him since he is similiar to most of my friends and I had a great time. I understand that where these guys are staying may not be everybodies cup of tea, but if you really like Stephen or Michael, you might give it a try.

I think Michael was probably the biggest guy there, next to Ray, but to me he exuded a lot of personality. Be upfront with what you want and Im sure he will tell you the price and what you can expect. Very easy to talk to so dont be shy...I was at first

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: My time in the Gaiety Apartment

Hey, Novice, thanks for that report! It was interesting to get another take on that place, and you described both it and your scene with Michael so clearly and sincerely that it was a pleasure to read. (Nothing is so interesting as the truth, as some wise fellow put it.) All this is the sort of useful info I come here to get. It's much appreciated.

But what happened to the original 'What a dump!!!' thread? I can't find it anywhere. Did it get yanked for being potentially libelous?

"But what happened to the original 'What a dump!!!' thread? I can't find it anywhere. Did it get yanked for being potentially libelous?"

It was removed at the request of it's author. Btw, was it "potentially libelous?"

Potentially libelous? Not at all, really. No lies were told by anyone, and there was nothing said that hasn't been already aired here and/or at MuscleService at one time or another.

I think the author was much more concerned about his ongoing relationship with the dancer he alluded to (somewhat fuzzily) than with the threat of a libel suit.

But see how gracefully NYNovice spared him anxiety on both counts!

Boy y'all are a very protective bunch.Someone post an ACCURATE description of a piss hole dive where the "dancer"(read hustler)wanted to pull a trick for $250.

Because it might step on some toes(and I do not think the dancer was the one upset-rather it would be the "manageress"of the gaity or the owner of the hovel itself.

And someone is congratulating the moderator for this censorship?

Again-I will stick with Montreal.

"Boy y'all are a very protective bunch. And someone is congratulating the moderator for this censorship?"

BIG, CHILL OUT! The original thread on the apartment was removed at the sole request of the author. His personal reasons were good enough for HooBoy and all the moderators to agree. Your conclusions on this matter are ridiculous and hold no substance. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

There is a new thread regarding this "apartment" and provides anyone who wants with the opportunity to voice their concerns. If you need a venue to BASH the Gaiety go right ahead, it's doing very well without you.

Have a nice day.

There are actually two appartments. One owned by an exgaiety dancer who rents it out by the week to guys dancing and another with a smiliar arrangement.

I had a pvt with Michael. This time he was using one of the local hotels. While we negotiated before hand he kept saying everything was extra. Too bad cause he is so popular and a cute kid.

BigGuy, did you actually read the original thread?

I suspect you didn't, so I'll summarize it. Someone posted an account of his most recent get-together with a favorite dancer, strongly deploring the guy's use of a trick pad on 49th Street-- describing its unattractive features in telling detail (but none you, as a man of the world, couldn't have guessed on your own.)

Having heard a similar description by a friend who had been there with the same dancer last month, I chimed in that I thought it belonged to a Gaiety DJ who had been renting it out for years to various visiting artistes. I also mentioned that another dancer I knew had been fixed up with a place through Denise's intervention when the St. James, overbooked during the last days of his stay, asked him to relinquish his room. Note, I didn't say that that this was necessarily the same apartment; nor did I even imply that Denise and/or the Gaiety itself had anything to do with either--personally and/or monetarily.

Still another poster then identified the place as the property of a regular Gaiety-goer and volume buyer of Gaiety talent. (This was then privately confirmed to me by someone who ought to know.) I posted again, saying that the landlord in question--a highly controversial figure over at MuscleService--could well afford to fix the place up, given his personal resources, the profit he was making on it, as well as his irritating habit of boasting on how much money he lavished on BBs, both in hiring and entertaining them.

Shortly after, the original poster obviously asked Cooper to yank the whole thread.

As you'll see from my earlier message here, I'm certain--despite what you think is the case--that it was the poster's anxiety over his ongoing relationship with the dancer that sparked his recantation. He is plainly gaga over the guy (whom he has seen at least twice during every one of his weeklong Gaiety gigs over the past year or two.) Although his attitude towards this dancer is worshipful in the extreme, he's probably aware of the fact that he's not actually a very nice guy deep down. (He really isn't, for all the easy smarminess he can show towards likely clients.) The poster, perhaps sensing he was being much more 'tolerated' than truly befriended, had every reason to think said dancer would probably be pissed off (and even vindictive) about any public remarks that would adversely affect his business. Hence the sudden cold feet.

Now, getting back to what you had to say about all this, I agree totally with Cooper's denial of 'censorship' or pressure from the Gaiety being involved. Believe me, Denise doesn't give a rat's ass about ANYTHING written here. She is uninterested in it (simply and benignly uninterested--not disdainfully), and besides--as noted earlier--she herself has nothing to do with the apartment in the first place. Your personal dislike of the Gaiety and the way Gaiety dancers do business is pretty well established here. Obviously you have the right to diss it--just as others have the right to mock Montreal's lapdance culture as a far more egregious rip-off of willing and/or naive clients. (Myself, I'm still content to risk being ripped off in BOTH venues.) But I'm inclined to think that your ongoing animus toward the NY scene has caused you to cry censorship and 'outside pressure' where, in fact, the moderators were merely acting WHOLLY on their own practiced judgment of how best to handle the matter.

That said, I've also got to ask Cooper: where's the new thread on the so-called 'Gaiety apartment'? I haven't found it so far.

Hed 4 Str8

I agree with some of your post however there is one important issue you stated incorrectly,

The main reason for removing the post was the "D" women, she was pissed and felt somehow Michael was responsible for implying that someone from the G owned, runs or has something to do with this slop house, HE DID NOT...

My personal reason for asking for the post to be removed was that i didnt want undue drama to be brought onto Michael from "D" women....She has the magic wand, as you iam sure have read, if she doenst want a dancer there for whatever reason the dancer is done...

Cooper nor Hoohoy threatened to pull the post, I requested it so that Denise would leave Michael alone.

If the post was called "HAY HAVE YOU SEEN THAT DIRTY APARTMENT" the post would still be there.

As for legal threats againts me... that also did not happen as someone else stated,

My relationship with Michael, I have seen him 2 times since the post so that is not in question other than the jokes about letting me charge for tours of the famous Apartment.(NO I DID NOT SEND THE ROSES)

He has even said customers have joked with him about it.....

Once again, Cooper removed the post at my request, actually after i requested it twice.....

who ever thought a dirty apartment would cause so much drama......

"Still another poster then identified the place as the property of a regular Gaiety-goer and volume buyer of Gaiety talent. (This was then privately confirmed to me by someone who ought to know.) I posted again, saying that the landlord in question--a highly controversial figure over at MuscleService--could well afford to fix the place up, given his personal resources, the profit he was making on it, as well as his irritating habit of boasting on how much money he lavished on BBs, both in hiring and entertaining them."

Bozo was supposed to spend his honeymoon night in that rat infested, vermin filled hellhole. Thankfully, the wedding was called off when you know who (rhymes with pansy), the cheapskate that he is, wanted Bozo to sign a pre-nup.

Bozo :+

>The main reason for removing the post was the "D" women, she

>was pissed and felt somehow Michael was responsible for

>implying that someone from the G owned, runs or has something

>to do with this slop house, HE DID NOT...

>

>My personal reason for asking for the post to be removed was

>that i didnt want undue drama to be brought onto Michael from

>"D" women....She has the magic wand, as you iam sure have

>read, if she doenst want a dancer there for whatever reason

>the dancer is done...

>

_____

Taz, in an attempt to limit my usual verbiage, I'm going to be very blunt--so I hope you won't take offense at what I'm about to say.

I find it virtually impossible to believe that (1) Denise was even aware of those posts; (2) she gave Michael what-for over anything related to them.

Until you say otherwise, I'm going to assume that her alleged anger toward Michael, as well as his supposed anxiety about losing his job over it, are 'facts' reported to you by MICHAEL HIMSELF. If, however, you tell me that you directly and personally witnessed ANY of the 'drama' referred to, I'll gladly apologize to you both.

Please consider your answer very carefully.

I don't want to pick a fight with you--especially since you are so obviously a good and gentle soul--but I tend to get a bit exercised whenever I hear Denise portrayed as a cross between Ma Barker and the Wicked Witch of the West.

(BTW--and, again, I'm not trying to be bitchy--if you've already dropped what must have been at least $600 on Michael in less than a week, why not just spring for a hotel room for your next tryst? Even if it's just the St. James. . .)

No need to apologize, I did hear the RATH of "D" via cell phone while it was going on, Michael knows my screen name and tryed to explain buttttt nada......

I suspect someone (hmmmmmm) gave the post to her because he and she were reading it from a paper copy......

She prob wasnt as mad at my post as the one that implied that "G" people owned or ran the place.

Not sure if she would have fired him but it didnt seem worth the test..

life goes on.....

Guys, please understand the reason for a disgruntled Denise.

The problem was due to the fact that it was implied that the apt was owned by the Gaiety or an employee thereof.

Totally wrong!

Her way of being safe and low keyed about the operation irritated her when such an implication was brought forth and discussed.

That's all, it was and nothing else.

This implication made it sound like she was running a pimp-scort service including the rooms.

Just wanted to clear that.

I am a friend of Denise. We discussed it the other day. I am the one who printed out a paper copy of the post.

RE: The Big Guy in the Gaiety Apartment

I know I have! I did that just 2 nights ago, and although I didn't regret my words, I thought my posting was definitely inappropriate for the forum in which it was posted. I appreciate the moderators for honoring my request to delete my posting, and for doing so in a professional, non-judgemental manner. :)

Well, Taz, I guess I owe you SOME sort of apology--though not for doubting that Michael was in any way compromised by those posts. How could HE be at fault for ANYTHING written in them? He just tricks there, that's all. So if there was any "drama," I still say he didn't really figure in it.

As for Denise knowing about the thread, and--much more important--thinking that anyone said or implied she or the Gaiety itself had any official connection to it, I really have to wonder about Woop's motives here. Woop--what precisely did you plan to accomplish by printing the stuff out, showing it to her, and allowing her to misconstrue its meaning?

Being "a friend of Denise's" doesn't quite cover it, I think. Many of us are friends of hers (me included), and I wouldn't have seen any virtue in stirring the pot that way.

NOTE TO COOPER: In light of all the above, don't you think that allowing this thread to be called "My time in the GAIETY apartment" is far worse than anything "implied" in the earlier thread? Maybe it's time to yank this one, too.

RE: My time in the Dump Apartment

Woop--what precisely did

>you plan to accomplish by printing the stuff out, showing it

>to her, and allowing her to misconstrue its meaning?

>

Just by saying the Gaiety apt? What does that mean to you? Do you not think anyone reading it would misconstrue the meaning of being the Gaiety owned or operated apt?

I did and so did a few others as they approached Denise at the theater the night before last when the first deleted post came about.

She just wanted me to set the record straight by mentioning that the establishment had nothing to do with the apt. Nor is it DJ owned but owned by a regular patron of the Gaiety that frequents the club on Mondays without mentioning any names. PERIOD!

Take it for what it is worth. Again, someone is watching too many "Law and Order" dramas to think there is a motive somewhere. Same motive when I did the Mystery Dancer a week ago.

Change the name to the DUMP APARTMENT instead.

RE: My time in the Dump Apartment

At this point I have no memory of what the FIRST thread was called. But yes, if it was headlined 'the Gaiety' apartment, one could easily make that assumption. I don't think it was called that, actually, and the POSTS never said it belonged to the Gaiety.

The subject line of THIS thread, however, is objectionable on those grounds. (Hence my suggestion that it be yanked.)

As for motives, I wasn't questioning your motive in posting the Jaguar business. I just didn't get it. And I figured I needed to be filled in on the context to understand it. That miffed you?

Sorry.

(And as for Law & Order, I know what it is, I hear it's very good, and I have never watched a single episode. So if I look for logic in these exchanges--and related actions--I guess I come by it naturally.) Again, sorry if it miffed you.

Novice Busts a Nut in An Alternative Setting

I tried to edit my post and change the header, but it says that I cant do it cause the time has expired

If anyone/someone wants to change it, thats cool with me.

Some suggestions :

1) MY Monday night with Michael

2) Straight guys go wild (edited version)

3) REAR Window

4) Novice busts a nut in alternative setting

:-) :-) :-) Im a real funny fucker!!!!

PS I dont know Denise personally, but if she is the woman that I think she is, she smiles at me whenever she has given me my change. I think she likes me best...chicks always dig me...Im pretty fly for 1/2 a white guy

"WHOOPPPP, YOU OWE ME 2 cups of punch for my cell time and typing time to explain this !!!!!!!!!!!!! And 1 Breadstick for Cooper"

Make that "1 breadstick" for each X X X, btw, what ever happened to the bbq potato chips? Punch, breadsticks, chips, and a hot succulent dancer, the original Gaiety Thanksgiving Day dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it doesn't rain on your parade.

RE: Novice Busts a Nut in An Alternative Setting

Oh this whole thread is nuts.

I beleive that there are actually two different apartments on 49th Street that are sometimes used by Gaiety dancers. I was once in a first floor apartment which was owned by a client (rhymes with pantsy). It was reasonably clean at the time (many years ago), but reaked of smoke as most of the Canadian dancers smoke like its the 70's. I didn't like going to this apartment, but I guess I was in from Jersey that week and didn't have a Times Square hotel room of my own.

The other apartment referenced here sounds like it was upstairs. It sounds disgusting, and I would never spend anytime there.

However what I find completely un-fucking-beleiviable is that some crazy woos is printing threads from this website and bringing them to Denise! (Sister, Johnny shot a spitball.) And what is further craziness is that we are removing the thread, because Denise is offended by the information and/or mis-information in the thread!

If Denise wants to participate in this forum, let her get a computer and log on. That would be fun.

I respect Denise as a business woman, and I respect what she does. She has always treated me well, and the dancers that I know like working for her. She is firm but fair, and she runs a difficult business. But she should not have veto power over what is posted here.

Much of the fun from this forum comes from the various opinions posted. Many posters have posted very timely and valuable information over the years. Many folks vent their varying opinions. And it is often fun to see the posting of mis-information on this thread. We read, we use what we can, we sort the wheat from the chaff.

But I can't freakin beleive that someone is sucking up to Denise and printing threads for her comment or approval. Why not just bring her an apple every day. What an irresponsible suck-up!

Archived