My time in the XXX Apartment

noviceny
This topic is 7091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: My time in the Gaiety Apartment

"This implication made it sound like she was running a pimp-scort service including the rooms."

"I am a friend of Denise. We discussed it the other day. I am

the one who printed out a paper copy of the post."

------

Woop, I can understand your reasons for discussing this topic with Denise, for the title alone implied that the Gaiety owned this apartment. However, in the future, if there is something printed here that might cause some "misunderstandings", please use the "alert" button on this forum and let the moderators take a look. We're here to help.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: My time in the sand box

Thanks, Paul, for riding down from Boston to tell us, loud and clear, just what's going on. I agree with you 100% about the whys and wherefores (and unspoken agendas) at work in this whole kindergarten melodrama.

Since Novice and Taz are plainly nice, unassuming guys (without meanness in them, and perhaps easily manipulated--even victimized), I really didn't want to be too rough on them. But I probably should have been a lot less diplomatic about the self-important, provocative grandstanding that others rushed to indulge in after the first thread had begun--without waiting for the issues to be clarified and resolved, as, of course, they duly were.

Taz was particularly ill-used in all this. Conned into a panicky guilt trip by indistinct--and easily misinterpreted--background noises on a cellphone, he then helps prolong the myth of Denise the Despot trying to muzzle freedom of speech on this forum--and all this as the unwitting tool of a dancer who has been a conniver from the get-go and some other 'helpful' soul who claims to be acting out of friendship for Denise!

Nice!

Anyway, I'm glad Cooper has clarified the guidelines for any future whistle-blowers and other activists on the board. Maybe we can now get away from power trips and go back to enlightening and entertaining one another.

Archived