Mr. Gaiety 2003

Lucky
This topic is 7442 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Update on the current vote... and the list gets longer.

1. Ben Versace... 6

2. Jeffrey....... 4

3. Dominic....... 3

4. Antonio....... 2

4. Luc........... 2

4. GQ............ 2

There's a 5 way tie for 7th place.

Scott/Clark...... 1

Louie............ 1

Victor........... 1

Dave (pilot wing) 1

Dave (angel wing) 1

There is still time to cast your vote for your favorite G-man of '03. Polls close at midnight on 12/30. The crowning by Foxy will take place soon after. The winner of this prestigious title will have many doors of opportunity opened for him.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnPela

Cooper,

What or how is the official vote count?

I think the suggestion of everyone choosing top 3 and ranking them could be a good idea for next year. though would involve much more vote counting- you would need a good accountant for that. :)

Guest RYANBOY47

Well I haven't been to the theater much in 2003 ... mostly at the beginning of the year, but I am surprised that one dancer's name has been left off the top 10 .... He, I believe, should be #1 ... Tommy from Florida ... Wrestler body, smooth, twink, personable, great dancer, very boyish looking ... perfect for the award. He was at the G in early January and again for a week in late June. RYANBOY

>OK KY 2 privates and you don't remember his name? Does that

>mean they were very GOOD privates? or just not very memorable?

>Give us a physical description and maybe we can help you out.

>I'm dying to know who he is. Does he dance at Stock? They have

>pictures so that may help.

Foxy, it wasn't one of the Stock Guys. I remember him telling me he didn't dance there and I probably would have seen him before if he had. I did go back and look at the G review for the week I was there. Actually 4 Montreal dancers were there that week but, I believe it was Francois. His pvt wasn't Full service but wasn't one sided either. Absolutely perfect body and uncut cock.:p

Guest mathew450

1. T.J

2. Jeffery

3. Dominic

4. Ben

5. Tyler

6. Trevor

7. Mason

8. Dave ( angel wing)

Just my opinion, but u can not go wrong with any of these guys they all look good..

Guest JohnPela

Mr Gaiety 2003 Vote Counter

>>WOW!!! I've heard about bad situation with math teaching in

>>US scools, but i never thought it is THAT bad!!!;-)

Cooper, If you would like I could be a totally unbiased vote counter for this year's contest.

There are several nominees for Mr. Gaiety 2003 appearing at the theatre this weekend including the so far top two: Ben Versace and Jeffrey.

Guest JohnPela

Vote Your Choose For Mr. Gaiety 2003

Guys,

There have been almost 2,000 view this thread and only a couple of dozen or so have voted! If you've seen the Gaiety dancers perform, especially regularly, then go for and vote for Mr. Gaiety 2003.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Vote Your Choose For Mr. Gaiety 2003

>Perhaps you are over-estimating the number of Gaiety

>customers who regurlarly visit this web site. :)

Good point, Maybe I am over-estimating the number. If so, there sure is a big interest in contest for Mr. Gaiety 2003 by people who have not attended the Gaiety. There are over 1,000 guys who belong to jaynnj's Gaiety yahoo groups site.

Guest JohnPela

Cooper,

With two days left it appears that Ben Versace is still slightly ahead in this very small sample vote of Gaiety patrons.

What is this chatter we have heard that the winner of this contest will be awarded their prize in a very "private" ceremony at your home with only you in attendance?

Well, I've just been lurking around this site, but decided I would have to join up so I could vote for Mr Gaiety 2003. :-)

I pick the best looking and most personable showman - BEN!!!!:9

Guest markettoy2000

Without a doubt it is TJ , Dominic his boyfriend is very Hot but TJ is a God and take charge in bed with him . I have had the please to have been with both at the same time .. TJ is tops , and Dominic loves it

Archived