Mr. Gaiety 2003

Lucky
This topic is 7439 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Vote Your Choose For Mr. Gaiety 2003

>Well, I've just been lurking around this site, but decided I

>would have to join up so I could vote for Mr Gaiety 2003. :-)

>

>

>I pick the best looking and most personable showman -

>BEN!!!!:9

anyway to get validation that this isn't john pela (or ben

}( ) in disquise???????????? x( :( }( ;)

>Without a doubt it is TJ , Dominic his boyfriend is very Hot

>but TJ is a God and take charge in bed with him . I have had

>the please to have been with both at the same time .. TJ is

>tops , and Dominic loves it

wow, that's sure a fantasy of mine. actually, tj even mentioned it to me in the lounge when i voiced my difficulty in choosing which one to go with. for my money i hate to go with both at once and not give either one my proper attention!

:9

would love to hear more on your session with the two of them together. i've been with tj privately a couple years ago but havn't gotten around to dominic yet, who received my vote for mr gaiety 2003. email me privately if you prefer.

Guest JohnPela

Arrow said:

>>Well, I've just been lurking around this site, but decided

>>I would have to join up so I could vote for Mr Gaiety 2003. :-)

>>I pick the best looking and most personable showman -

>>BEN!!!!:9

Shy replied:

>anyway to get validation that this isn't john pela (or ben

>}( ) in disquise???????????? x( :( }( ;)

> Would you object to giving Cooper a notarized statement that this vote wasn't solicited by you? x(

John Pela reply to Shy:

Shy, Ask Cooper whether Arrow is me or not? Cooper as a moderator can tell the IPL address of every poster-so he would know if it's me. And who am I?- could I be Ben Versace and that it was me that dangled that "beautiful dick an inch from your face" Friday night one week ago as said by you? Since several of my posts last night on this site occurred the same time Ben was dancing, I think it would be difficult to conceive that I and Ben are the same person. I can only wish that I looked like him and was 25 years younger.

Shy, Why is so difficult for you to understand that Gaiety patrons would vote for Ben for Mr Gaiety 2003? Why should I need to solicit someone to vote for him. He is clearly no doubt the best entertainer that has appeared there during the last 2 years. Most of ya'll voting have based your votes mostly on your privates with particular dancers not on the content of their public Gaiety stage performance and presence. I for one am totally amazed that more Gaiety patrons haven't voted for Ben based on Sparky's review of Saturday night audience reaction or even Cooper's or Foxy's various Monday reviews of audiences reaction to Ben (or even various audience reactions I have witnessed in June and Sept 2003). !!!! ### & %% && $$$$, Shy (the previous was self censorship on my part). x( ;-) :-)

Relax, JP. Shy is just paranoid. (Or just plain rude) He wants me to certify that one of the new posters voting for Antonio is not me. And, of course, I can. But maybe he should re-certify that he is shy, because he is not acting very shy!

Guest JohnPela

>Relax, JP. Shy is just paranoid. (Or just plain rude) He

>wants me to certify that one of the new posters voting for

>Antonio is not me. And, of course, I can. But maybe he should

>re-certify that he is shy, because he is not acting very shy!

Thanks Lucky,

I guess these posts just hit me the wrong way. This "Mr. Gaiety 2003" thread and votes should be for fun. We all have our favorites and preferences. With only a couple of exceptions, I have enjoyed seeing most of the dancers I have seen at the Gaiety beginning with my first visit day after Christmas in 1997.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), I can’t vote for one dancer as Mr. Gaiety 2003. I was asked by several message center board members to vote for certain dancers, but I couldn’t do that. Anyhow, I feel that there are so many guys who represent what is good at The Gaiety. So many of the performers are worthy of our recognition. In my traditional way, I’m going to post those I felt were most deserving in several areas.

I apologize in advance for those I forgot (and I’m sure there were many), so many hot boys to remember. I welcome any comments on all selections.

This Year’s Awards:

Best Show (1st Song): Ben; honorable mentions Antonio, Bailey, Giovanni, GQ, William

Best Show (2nd Song): Cody; honorable mentions Ben, Giovanni, Shane Rollins

Fan Favorite: Tyler; honorable mentions: Ben, Jeffrey, TJ

Most Improved: Jordan; honorable mention Eric

Best Dancer: Antonio; honorable mentions: Angel, Giovanni, Ken

Boy Next Door: Pilot Wing Dave; honorable mentions: AJ, Jeffrey, Tommy, Vito

Boy Most Likely to Appear in A&F Catalog: Michael; honorable mention Sebastian

Barefoot Boy of the Year: Angel

Biggest Dick: Victor; honorable mentions: Danik, Derek, Marlone, Ray, Rene, Yannick (sorry, got carried away on this one)

Best Butt: wow, tough one, Angel, but so many hot ones, Jesse, Jeffrey, Nicholas, Nikko, Trevor, Dominic

Best Body: Dominic; honorable mentions: Eric, Jeffrey, Trevor, Yannick

Most Muscular: Dominic; honorable mentions: JJ, Neo, Trevor

Best Newcomer: Jason Adonis; honorable mentions John, Huey, Dewey and Louis (really Hugo, Dannie, Louie)

Best Smile: Alex; honorable mentions Jeffrey, Ronnie LeCour

Best Eye Contact: AJ; honorable mentions: Alex, Ben, Giovanni, Paolo

Most Congenial: TJ; honorable mention Jeffrey, William

Most Sensual: Erik; honorable mentions: AJ, Carlos Morales, Vito

Most Sexual: Angel Wing Dave; honorable mention: Shane Rollins

Worst Shoes: Tod Parker

Best Dressed: TJ; honorable mentions Felipe, Gabriel, James

Worst Tattoo: this award has been retired

Boy Would Most Want to go Dancing With: Antonio

Boy Would Most Want on your arm at the theater: TJ; honorable mentions to Austin, even though he didn’t “dance” in 2003 (we miss you, Austin), Gabriel

Boy Would Most Want to go to the Ballgame (hockey game) with: Trevor, Tyler

Boy Would Most Want to go Shopping With: Felipe

Boy Would Most Want to go to the Beach with: AJ

Boy Would Most Want to wake up next to: sandwiched between Pilot Wing Dave and Jeffrey

The opinions conveyed here are mine alone. We all have different tastes, so the guys I like the most might be the ones you like the least. There is rarely any consensus on who is “best in show”. That becomes obvious, when at the end of the weekend shows, more than half of the dancers get tips when the fans proclaim their preferences. I am frequently amazed when a patron who has not been tipping the entire night decides to tip a dancer I like the least. Different strokes for different folks.

Hope I didn't leave out too many.

We are truly lucky to have such a talented group of guys performing for us.

Thanks to Denise for her great eye for talent.

NYO!

>couldn’t do that. Anyhow, I feel that there are so many guys

>who represent what is good at The Gaiety. So many of the

>performers are worthy of our recognition. In my traditional

>way, I’m going to post those I felt were most deserving in

>several areas.

Your awards are WAY better than the Golden Globes. AND we don't have to deal with that pesky foreign press.

>Worst Shoes: Tod Parker

Though I didn't get to the city a lot this year I did read/lurk the reviews. I don't recall this name. Was he a flash in the pan? Was he a one hit wonder at the G?

>Boy Would Most Want to wake up next to: sandwiched between

>Pilot Wing Dave and Jeffrey

WOW - this award has taken a sensual turn! SANDWICHED!

In keeping with the current "thank you" themed postings of late I would like to thank you NYO for the info you add here in the message center regarding all that is Gaiety.

PEACE

VDN

>

>Shy replied:

>>anyway to get validation that this isn't john pela (or ben

>>}( ) in disquise???????????? x( :( }( ;)

that (i thought, humorous) message was for you, john.

then, the next one you quoted below was a reply to luckys' cheer for another vote for his favorite; another feeble attempt to be funny.

>> Would you object to giving Cooper a notarized statement that

>this vote wasn't solicited by you? x(

>

>John Pela reply to Shy:

>Shy, Ask Cooper whether Arrow is me or not? Cooper as a

>moderator can tell the IPL address of every poster-so he would

>know if it's me. And who am I?- could I be Ben Versace and

>that it was me that dangled that "beautiful dick an inch from

>your face" Friday night one week ago as said by you? Since

>several of my posts last night on this site occurred the same

>time Ben was dancing, I think it would be difficult to

>conceive that I and Ben are the same person. I can only wish

>that I looked like him and was 25 years younger.

>

yes, i'm aware of the magic cooper can pull, kinda why i asked the question like i did (with tongue in cheek). i have met you at stellas, and yes, having bens cock an eighth of an inch from my lips, am full aware you are not him. my mention about you being ben was (second time i tried it, remember?) was a sly reference to the people on the other board who keep insisting you are.

< Most of ya'll voting have based your votes

>mostly on your privates with particular dancers not on the

>content of their public Gaiety stage performance and presence.

you may attempt to speak for others; but, just for the record, i havn't had a private with dominic yet!

don't worry john, i'll stop trying to be funny. humour doesn't really become me, anyway. geez, you sure take a poll on gaiety dancers quite seriously.

;( ;( ;( ;)

<<He wants me to certify that one of the new posters voting for Antonio is not me. And, of course, I can. But maybe he should re-certify that he is shy, because he is not acting very shy!>>

lucky, you slightly misread my message...i asked if you'd mind giving cooper a notorized statement that you didn't solicit the vote, not that the poster was an alias. don't worry, though, as i mentioned in my reply to jp also, my attempts at humour are done; i'm going back to being 'shy'. you can still be board clown. hell, i would have never been any competition anyway.

:(

Great selections NYO and an excellent reminder about what a good year it's been. And I've only been going since October. Too bad you couldn't find a place for local fave Gianni and Mason -- especially since the latter claims to be going into retirement. (Sigh) :->

I just can't remember all the dancers well enough to pick a dancer of the year. Who represents the best in every category of dancing, personality, attentiveness to tippers, friendliness, looks (face, body and meat) and overall sexiness? It's a cop out I know but I can't just pick one. I'll have to take careful notes in preparation for next year.

I haven't been since January but I want to vote for Ben Versace anyway.

Yes, he is great on stage,and yes he's very hot. But for me the best part was meeting him outside the Hojo on the way back to the W hotel about 2 in the morning. He remembered me and came up and said hello. Then he realized I was in the company of Derek Ross and Rick Munroe, quickly sized up the situation and gave me a big grin and a "Have fun,guys!".

Smart, talented and sexy. What a combination and what an easy vote.

Jeff

NYO, you are a classy guy. Thanks for the years of entertainment you've given us. I'm sure Denise acknowledges you have been a valuable asset for the Gaiety, and many of the dancers owe you their lucrative careers. But most of all, thanks for being a good friend. ;-)

A final reminder: It's the last day to vote for your candidate for "Mr. Gaiety 2003" (and here I thought this thread was my idea, huh?)

Hopefully, once these "elections" are over, we can all be "board friends" again. I had no idea how ugly this could turn out. :-(

If you're still thinking about a candidate, the following contenders can be seen on stage this week.

Dave (angel wing),

Ben Versace

Jeffrey

I have just returned from the Gaiety. I already cast my vote for Man of the Year for Pilot Wing Dave.

However, I had never seen the famous Ben Versace until this weekend. Now having seen him, I wojnder what the big deal is. Althouhg he is very personable, and he uses props on stage, it gets pretty old pretty fast. The begging for applause is also not cool. He is talented and entertaining, and he is handsome, but his body and his dick are only average for the Gaiety.

As the finals seem to be coming down between Ben and Jeffrey, the easy choice here is Jeffrey. He has is all: face, body, dick, personality, charm, and sexy voice and accent. So if there is a run off election of the finalists, Jeffrey would be my choice hands down. And I was at the Sunday and Monday shows, so I got to see Trevor, Ray, Nickolai, Jeffrey, Ben, Angel Wind Dave, Cameron and others. Jeffrey is the easy choice.

Hello,

I have been viewing these boards for about a year. I have made a few reviews, but this is my first posting. I have been a regular Gaiety patron since 1995, and I decided to cast my vote for my fav dancer of 2003.

I vote for the super sexy, super sweet twinkish Danny of Montreal (formerly of Taboo;currently at Campus). Danny made his Gaiety debut during Thanksgiving week. He was great on stage and even better in private! }(

Hello,

I have been viewing these boards for about a year. I have made a few reviews, but this is my first posting. I have been a regular Gaiety patron since 1995, and I decided to cast my vote for my fav dancer of 2003.

I vote for the super sexy, super sweet twinkish Danny of Montreal (formerly of Taboo;currently at Campus). Danny made his Gaiety debut during Thanksgiving week. He was great on stage and even better in private! }(

FISHER!!!!!

>I have been viewing these boards for about a year. I have

>made a few reviews, but this is my first posting. I have been

>a regular Gaiety patron since 1995, and I decided to cast my

>vote for my fav dancer of 2003.

Well, how nice you "came out" of lurking and posted! I think this is a record year for M4M in so many lurkers have come out! WELCOME FISHER!

And thanks for giving me the excuse to be the 100th reply in this thread.

}(

VDN

Archived