Mr. Gaiety 2003

Lucky
This topic is 7439 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnPela

>Ah Memories.

>During my stay in New York City last February, I made my

>first, second and last trips to the G Spot. During those

>cultural art excursions, there was only one who tickled 'lil

>jack's fancy. One guy who's piercing blue eyes and stunning

>smile made 'lil jack stand up and take notice. But Lucky

>never responded to my art appreciation overtures.

No fair Jackhammer! I already nominated Lucky as the gaiety patron that one would most like to see strip it off- either public on the G-spot stage or in private. And I bet Lucky can tell some fun bed time stories also :p

Hmmm, perhaps I can beat out Jeffrey here! If not, I will beat him off. It doesn't make my brown eyes blue, though.

Perhaps Hooboy should be Mr. Gaiety because the place sure benefits from this website. And, of course, we all meet through this website, not through Denise!

It's interesting to see how each of us has his own favorite, but I will have to say that the campaign for Jeffrey is a surprise to me. Of course,jackhammer, I wouldn't campaign for Antonio...:) (Just a polite subtle hint maybe!)

And, JP, Ben is my second choice. Since Antonio is retired anyway...maybe next year!:)

Guest JohnPela

>And, JP, Ben is my second choice. Since Antonio is retired

>anyway...maybe next year!:)

Lucky, My hope and big wish for 2004 is that Ben does not have to appear on the Gaiety stage again (and better yet has retired from the strip club scene). That would mean that his acting dream has come true. He is too good an entertainer to remain among us just performing at the Gaiety or Madrigals/Cocktails in Chicago. He is currently up for a soap role which could be his big acting break. I would miss seeing him perform as a stripper but get more satisfaction from seeing him perform as a TV/stage actor.

JP

BTW, my vote was

>heavily solicited and I think some rules need to be put into

>place about electioneering within a certain proximity of the

>polling place.

>

Perhaps JH can explain this comment. I think some readers might get the wrong impression. I've already received one e-mail questioning it.

Just kidding

Ok, so I was asked by one person (not Cooper) to vote for a dancer. I know this is all in fun so I played along, without identifying the offending person. I don't think there needs to be any rules set up and if I have lost my comedic touch (whatever touch I had) then point taken. And in case, I would have voted for Luc as well, so that's two 1/2 votes for Luc.

:+

RE: Just kidding

Wow! This went somewhere it was not intended to go! I was not trying to imply that there was a "campaign." It was meant to be lighthearted as I just thought this contest was meant to be fun. When I said I didn't understand the "campaign" for Jeffrey, it wzs only to reflect that I didn't know he was so popular as he never caught my eye that closely nor did I remember him being featured in the forum.

If anyone campaigned, I did. I am the one who asked jackhammer for his vote and it was all in fun. Antonio does not stand a chance of winning, and I didn't stand a chance of getting jack's vote for him! No one person will really stand out because we all have such different tastes!

Perhaps the day was stressful yesterday and these remarks carried more weight than intended. I hope not. Anyway, let's get back to the discussion of which G dancer we like the best...

Ok, I'm happy that this is cleared up. If this had continued, I'd have to move this thread to a Political Forum. :)

Getting back to current leaders:

We continue to have a tie.

1. Ben Versace 4 votes

1. Jeffrey 4 votes

3. Dominic 3 votes

4. Antonio 2 votes

There is a 7 way tie for 5th place...

5. Scott/Clark 1 vote

5. Louie 1 vote

5. Victor 1 vote

5. Luc 1 vote

5. G.Q. 1 vote

5. Dave (pilot wing) 1 vote

5. Dave (angel wing) 1 vote

Voting will continue till the 30th, however, soliciting other board members is not appreciated. :)

Guest JohnPela

>Voting will continue till the 30th, however, soliciting other

>board members is not appreciated.

Cooper,

I find it interesting that only about 20 have voted so far yet there have been over 1,000 views. Even taking into account that the board members like me have viewed this thread multiple times to see the ongoing results, there should be more votes registered by viewers.

Come on guys who read this thread and attended the Gaiety...Cum OUT and vote! I know there must be a lot of viewers who live in the NYC area who have seen most if not all these nominated dancers many times.

Vote for your favorite! Hopefully, your favorite coincides with my favorite- Mr. Ben Versace! In any case it would be more fun to have more guys register their vote.

I just wanted everyone to know that the winner of the Mr. Gaiety contest will crowned with a hand made tiara of inflated extra large condoms. The gala reception will be held in the lobby of the glamourous St James Hotel. Denise will be supplying a large bowl of her special punch and pretzels. This will be a black tie affair so all dancers will be required to tie something black around their privates. Guests are requested to bring lots dollar bills. At this point we don't know who will be singing "Here he comes, Mist-ter Gai-e-ty, here he comes, our i-deal". Auditions will be held in the Lounge this evening and the panel of judges will include the Security Guards and the Gaiety cat. Good luck to all the contestants so far. This is so exciting!!!

well, it's an interesting vote!!! but maybe you'll change the system? i don't know, like - let every person name 3 dancers and rank them number 1, number 2 and number 3. And for instance, you'll give 3 points for No.1, two for No.2 and 1 for no.3 and then calculate the points. I beleive that will be more fair, because, as somebody mentioned, the tastes are differ a lot, most of the guys has their own favorite... And using such a system as i offered you can find out more or less correct WHo is the most popular dancer. As weel you'll avoid the cituation when, kind of, 3 guys has 3 points, 5 guys has 2 points and 7 guys has 1 piont each. How will you choose the best from 3 dancers having 3 points each? and can the dancer be named the best having just three people voting for him???

OK I only got to NYC once this year and I can't remember the name of Hot G Dancer from Montreal I did 2 Privates with (although I can remember a few other things about him) or I would vote for him. But I have seen GQ perform at a few other places and he always is very energetic, fun to watch and always very friendly. So I'll cast a vote for GQ.

OK KY 2 privates and you don't remember his name? Does that mean they were very GOOD privates? or just not very memorable? Give us a physical description and maybe we can help you out. I'm dying to know who he is. Does he dance at Stock? They have pictures so that may help.

>well, it's an interesting vote!!! but maybe you'll change the

>system? i don't know, like - let every person name 3 dancers

>and rank them number 1, number 2 and number 3. And for

>instance, you'll give 3 points for No.1, two for No.2 and 1

>for no.3 and then calculate the points. I beleive that will be

>more fair, because, as somebody mentioned, the tastes are

>differ a lot, most of the guys has their own favorite... And

>using such a system as i offered you can find out more or less

>correct WHo is the most popular dancer. As weel you'll avoid

>the cituation when, kind of, 3 guys has 3 points, 5 guys has 2

>points and 7 guys has 1 piont each. How will you choose the

>best from 3 dancers having 3 points each? and can the dancer

>be named the best having just three people voting for him???

As Franco would say "it depends"

My vote goes to Ben Versace. Gorgeous, friendly and a great entertainer.

Honorable mention to a complete different personality : Austin

Austin is also extremely handsome. Not an entertainer , but his gentleman like personality makes up for it.

But, BEN VERSACE is my vote

Guest JohnPela

>At Gaiety my vote goes for Ben Versace. Not only is he

>gorgeous, but he actually puts on a good show. For Stella's I

>nominate Steve. :9 Denver Traveler

DT,

Happy New Year to You!

I enjoyed watching the Gaiety early June 2003 Friday night show with you and Cooper (and drinks at Stellas afterwards). That weekend you were at Gaiety there was a good lineup of guys. Hope you get back to NYC soon.

Archived