Changes in Montreal Strip Clubs

jaynnj
This topic is 7516 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Montreal Day II

>>I actually always stay at the Springhill Suites in Olde

>>Montreal ($6 cab ride to the village or actually a nice

>15/20

>>minute walk) and they now have FREE internet access in each

>>room.

>

>

>Maybe you could furnish a little more information on this

>hotel and its cost per night. As you know, many members of

>this Board visit Montreal and might be interested in staying

>at a decent hotel outside of the village. The Gouverneurs,

>where many people from this Board stay, has deteriorated since

>I first began staying there six years ago. This includes both

>the restaurant and the personnel. Ugh! It is, however,

>convenient to the Village.

The Springhill Suites are a Marriott Property and is located on Sainte John Baptiste just off of Notre Dame. St John Baptiste is a 1 block street in Olde Montreal (Olde Port area)that appears to be an alley. Hotel is about 2 years old and had just opened when I first stayed here in Oct 2001. The Hotel is ALL Suites and rates can vary by season and any event going on in Montreal at the time. I paid $149(CDN) per night July 4 weekend and I am staying free this trip with Marriott Rewards hotel points. You can always check their rates on Marriott's website. Free High speed internet in your room if you have a laptop and free Continental Breakfast if you are up before 9:30 weekdays or 10am on weekends. Indoor pool, whirlpool, and small exercise room with bikes, treadmill, and weight machine.Hotel is very quiet even though it is in the Tourist area. Great restaurants and shops are 1/2 a block away.The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They loaned me a computer cable when the one I brought with me wouldn't work.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>And its none of my business, but I am very curious as to who

>your regular dancer

Since I've quoted him here, especially the Str8 guys comment, I feel I shouldn't give his name. But, he has consented for me to use his e-mail address in a review after I showed him the site last night. He has danced at the Gaiety twice I believe. His last trip there was in February.

Sorry I was not at the Gaiety this Saturday so its hard too say who all the dancers in the lineup will be, But I do hear that JJ from MTL

and Giovanni will be on next weeks lineup maybe Cooper can fill you

in on the other five.

Montreal Day III

I started my day at Stock in the afternoon. Still very small crowd but that was OK with me, I didn't have to compete for attention. Met Ricardo again and he was at my table almost the whole afternoon. As I was getting ready to leave to move on to the other clubs Sylvio showed up. Absolutely beautiful man with awesome body. I decided to stay awhile. At one point I had Ricardo and Sylvio both at my table shirtless. Unbelievable sight, I think I was a little short of air for a few minutes. Took Sylvio for a test drive in a booth, I made comments in the other thread about him.

Diego,young Brazilian boy, a former Taboo guy and another former Taboo boy (forgot his name) were both at Stock in the afternoon. Diego wasn't sure what will happen with Taboo he just said he hopes it reopens soon so he can go back. With the small afternoon crowds at Stock there wasn't a lot of activity for him.

I was to meet my regular guy at Campus later and I stayed so long at Stock I didn't get anywhere else. Got to Campus just before 10pm and my regular decided to pay the DJ and leave early so we could catch dinner. We ate at a nice restaurant in Old Montreal and then back to my room. He left somewhere between 1:30-2am this morning so I called it a night since I return home this afternoon.

Well Montreal is alive and well for all you guys headed here for Black and Blue. Have a Blast and let us know how the "NEW RULES" affect your stay.

RE: Montreal Day III

For those that want to know what Riccardo looks like:

http://stockbar.ca/stock/html/galleryriccardo/index.htm

Click on the pictures on the right for bigger versions, As some people know from my reviews I am a nipple person. When you see Riccardo's you may realize why I think he is so Hot. Also a great smile with dimples that would melt a glacier.:p

RE: Montreal Day III

hey, everybody knows how ricardo - the hottest guy in Stockbar-looks like!! :9 you can also see a free clip and few pics at http://dancerriccardo.com or http://riccardo.nudemaledancers.com I had a lap dance with him once - WOW!!! but he is SO popular that it's hard to catch him outside of a backroom:(

Was at Stock saturday night - saw him leaving at 10.30 - pity!!! but Ben was still there - also very good hunk

by the way, after reading KY report i understand WHY the guys didn't had a hardon on scene this weekend. ;-) it's difficult even in their age yo have one after shooting all over client'd faces in a backroom:)

In all of the debate about the $20 dance versus the $10, nothing has been said of the new currency situation between Canada and the US. Last year our (Canadian) dollar was trading around 62 cents to the greenback. I know because I live in South Florida every winter and the last five years have seen our currency decline from the high 70 cent range to when it bottomed out at 61 cents just over a year ago. Now it is 17 per cent higher, near 75 cents US.

Well that makes a $10 dance, at $6.20US, suddenly go to $20 Canadian or $15 US. In US dollar terms, that's a 150 percent increase! In Canadian dollar terms it's only a 100 percent or doubling in price. So there is extra pain(? )involved in the doubling of the price for our American friends. All I can say is I'm been there and done that!!! I know the pain you are sufferingx(

You make excellent points about the current Dollar values. this was absolutely my most expensive trip to Montreal. The present Currnecy Exchange rate plus the Dance price change has definitely made montreal visits more expensive. I blew my budgeted Funds I had brought with me and for the first time visited an ATM for extra funding.

Hi Guys I am back from my Montreal trip and I had a blast. I cannot

belive how much fun I had and how much I enjoyed the priavte booths.

I got to Motreal on thursday morning and later in the afternoon decided to hit Campus to see if Gabe was there. I had a lap dance with

him once befor and was hopeing he was working . I was lucky for all

I had to do was walk towards the pool table and there he was. He rememember me as the guy who has a fetish for biceps and I asked him if he was available which he was. Gabe is a blond haired guy whos in his early 20s hes has a nice chest and great baseball shaped bicpes

hes one of the biggest dancers during the day. We went into the room

that use to the most private area of the club, I asked is the dance was going to cost me 20.00 or 10.00 which was what payed him last time. He was honest and told me just 10.00 a dance would be fine.

he then flexed and let me touch his chest and arms plus kiss those

beautiful muscles of his . If was over for me by the third dance and

I left a very happy man, so happy that I saw him again towards the

weekend. I also saw my favorite dancer, we went into the privates

room where he locked the door, he striped flexed kisses me , I kissed

him and it only cost me 10.00 a dance, we did not do too many dances cause he wanted me to save my $$ for him for our private back at my hotel.(which was very hot ) I saw a lot of my dancer friends who said

that they would be more then happy to do a private in the new room for

10.00 a dance. This is not something that all will do but some will

give a pretty hot lap dance for still 10.00, I had another Campus dancer flex for me allowed me to touch his priavtes and then he frenched kissed me big time, needless to say I was thrilled with

Campus. I did Not do too many privates at Stock bar, the few that I

did do there where in the 10.00 lap dance room and the guys keep there

underwear on, I did however do a 20.00 lap dance with Josh with I enjoyed big time hmmmm but he asked me to please keep it private so

I will honor his wishes. All in all I had a great time in MTL and saw

many guys that where in MTL for Black and Blue some where just as hot

as the dancers and yours truly got too check out and feel there rock

hard biceps lol , for those that are interested TABOOS should be reopening around the first week of December and I hear they are remodeleing the club plus putting in booths that will be much more

private. I checked out the New Strip Club Blu which is above SKY,

But was NOT empressed with the type of dancers that they had performing. Oh well different stokes for different folks. I am looking forward to going back to MTL for the New Years.

Guest pressyourluck

thanks for the updates everyone. I was disappointed to read that Taboo is closed for now but am encouraged by everyone's comments. I will report back in when I swing by Montreal again later this fall.

Have fun and be safe :p

Archived