Gas Prices in Your area, Let's hear about it.

Talvin DeMachio
This topic is 952 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portland Oregon, AM PM and ARCO... $2.12 per gallon. Not too shabby but still wondering why when barrel price is so low recently, gas prices are not lower. Some big oil thumper is shopping at Harrods in London I presume~?

Tyger!

tygerkink@yahoo.com

http://www.tygerscent.biz/Galleries.html

http://www.tygerscent.biz

http://www.daddysreviews.com/area.php?loc=63150&who=tyger_portland

men4rentnow.com tygerscent in Portland, Oregon

Guest pj4florida

Well I just drove from Buffalo to Tampa and the prices vary so much.

Buffalo $2.87

Erie PA @2.32

Fairmont WV $2.09

Beckley WV $1.99

Rock Hill SC $1.81 Exit 73 on Highway 77 Just South of Charlotte

Savanna GA $2.12

Exit 1 GA/95 $1.99

Jacksonville $2.21

Ocala $1.99

Tampa Area $2.27

Prices are wild and even just 2 exits away 20 cents higher or lower

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ReturnOfS

I got gas for $1.96/gallon on this past Friday :-)

I thought that I'd post this now because I'm sure that it'll go hope some later this week with Thanksgiving coming.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Fun only for those who knew enuff to go to page # 25! The other poor schmucks I'm sure aren't laughing when reminded of what they are paying after 25 Pages of DATED INFO!

Where this digging up of OLD and now "Ancient" Threads started I have no idea! How about just starting a NEW THREAD?

It's at the point now where First thing I check is the "Original Thread Date"! IF it is "Old News" I Pass....

Fun only for those who knew enuff to go to page # 25! The other poor schmucks I'm sure aren't laughing when reminded of what they are paying after 25 Pages of DATED INFO!

Where this digging up of OLD and now "Ancient" Threads started I have no idea! How about just starting a NEW THREAD?

It's at the point now where First thing I check is the "Original Thread Date"! IF it is "Old News" I Pass....

Oh BG, I am so sorry, it was the evil kid in me that made me dredge this up...

I just could not resist. Sorry to all the poor schmucks as well:)

Orbital...No Apologies needed my Friend! A "Gas Prices Suck as Usual" New Thread is definitely Timely Now during the Summer Months!

I could only ADD that I Prefer SHELL PREMIUM occasionally at now $3.23 a Gallon for a Cleaner Engine! It is Cheaper than a Colonoscopy!

• 5 months later...