mmmm... rice krispies treats...

theDCeBOY
This topic is 7483 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daddybottom

Anything that builds up your glutes--the muscles in your ass-- should give you a firm bubble butt. Stair climbing and bicycle riding are very effective. Since you've joined a gym you should have access to both stationary bikes (a bike where the pedals are directly under your ass is better than one where the pedals are in front of you) and stairmasters. When the weather gets warm I'd recommend getting a bike and riding regularly. There is a great bike path along the Potomac in Virgina.

Guest Daddybottom

I'm sorry for been unclear in my last post. If you do exercises that make your glutes work (stairmaster or bike) you'll get a bigger ass. Exercising your glutes makes them grow bigger just like exercising your pecs by doing a bench press would make them get bigger. Exercising is unlikely to interfere with your ability to enjoy being a bottom. As long as you can relax, you can loosen up.

bigger & better

the general consensus on here an in private emails seems to be that rounder and firmer is certainly possible, but adding appreciable size is unlikely. obviously, there is a limit, given my general body frame and my metabolism, but... is it at all possible to add a lil junk to the trunk? possibly by doing squats every free minute i have, rollerblading all the time, doing presses, etc? wouldn't the gluteals respond similarly to (say) a biceps? if i work the biceps a lot, it will grow new muscle fibers--thereby getting larger--in addition to becoming rounder and firmer, right? is my understanding of biology and physiology reasonably on target?

i mean, i know i'm not going to grow a big ol' ghetto booty like rick's. :p }( JUST kidding, rick! but through effort and emphasis, i can achieve some increase in size, no?

the quest for a bigger, better ass continues!

Guest Daddybottom

RE: bigger & better

the existing muscle cells (which are also called fibers) grow bigger. Muscle cells don't reproduce, they just grow. Any muscle-- biceps, glutes etc-- grows if you use. However, it grows slowly and it could be months before you notice any change. You'll want to work out your glutes every other day and progressive increasing the amount of work you make your glutes do (increasing resistance on a machine or biking up bigger and bigger hills). Working out every other day is ideal since it gives your muscles time to grow.

Self-promotion.

I was curious why a simple thread by Ethan announcing his return to the message center keeps getting all the hits, so I counted them. Over 40 bumps by Ethan himself. Makes you wonder how he stayed away so long!

RE: Self-promotion.

yes, i do re-read the thread so i can find my new comments after i post something. why? to make sure i his post instead of just preview.

by the way, fuck you. subtract my views & you've still got a hell of a lot of people looking at it (and more than a few responding). are your bitchy asswipe comments the result of your anti-Semitism or just personal dislike of me?

:)

RE: IYouthful illiteracy

>thanks for your helpful comments!

>by the way, that's the first time i've been called a "troll"

>in my life. how lucky i am to have had an illiterate inbred be

>the first to hurl that particular epithet my way!

>you've made my day!

Don't celebrate too soon. Once the drooling illiterate announces that he will no longer read your posts, what it actually means is that he has become obsessed with you, will read every word you write, and post in every thread that you write in.

He'll do this by posting about you and what you write to others with whom you're conversing, announcing in every post that he hasn't read what you've written, but somehow still know everything about what you've written (at least as much as his "brain" will allow him to ingest) as he talks about you over and over and over.

The bright side is that, in doing so, he will never express himself with anything other than stunted phrases, third-grade playground taunts, and shockingly primitive cliches, all separated by these psychotic ellipses which mark the end of each little brain fart that he spits out.

It's really quite something to behold. He's my favorite poster here by far.

Ooooh, thanks taylorky! I knew that I had seen that big dick some place. In the park beneath P St. bridge maybe? :) as where else would a gay troll hang out in D. C.?

Really, man, just because he disses, in good fun, a poster that you like personally, doesn't make him a troll, with nothing worthy of reading.

Why would you dismiss others as trolls, idiots, etc. just because of one or more posts that you disagree with? Censorship by others is bad, but self-censorship has got to be a lot worse. :(

you don't control things; you don't allow me to do anything. hooboy does.

why does it bother you?

and why is responding to what someone says bumping?

what are your posts?

now, guys... a return to the quest for a bigger, better ass ?

Ethan, It seems to me that you have somehow missed an important point. You already have been given the best advice on making yourself a bigger bubble butt. Plus the warning that it will take quite a while to see the results. But, if you really want more advice, I could tell you about a few exercises which I was taught and if I had followed them, I'd have a better butt myself today.

One, go on all fours on the floor. Lift one leg at a time for a very large number of repitions. First lift it to the side so that you look somewhat like a dog marking a tree. Then, after those reps, do a long string of reps where you are lifting it in an arc above your back, sort of like you're trying to touch the top of your head. Or, if being playful about it helps you to get through all of those reps, think of it as a dog trying to scratch his ear. There is a machine at my gym which helps you maintain proper technique and add some weights to it when you're doing the second kind of reps. You might want to look for one at your gym.

Second, walk around the house, whenever you think about it, barefooted but up on the balls of your feet like you were wearing high heels.

bigger & better

>Ethan, It seems to me that you have somehow missed an

>important point. You already have been given the best advice

i missed nothing. i simply asked follow-up questions to people.

>I could tell you about a few

>exercises which I was taught and if I had followed them, I'd

>have a better butt myself today.

:)

>One, go on all fours on the floor.

hey! this doesn't sound like an exercise! lol :+

>You might want to look

>for one at your gym.

once i decide on a trainer, i'll ask him which machine it is. thanks!

>Second, walk around the house, whenever you think about it,

>barefooted but up on the balls of your feet like you were

>wearing high heels.

sounds like it will help with calves as well.

thanks bilbo.

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: bigger & better

daddybottom has it right about the muscle fiber growth. Exercise will give you shape and tone -- high reps of squats or butt blaster extensions. If you want to add size you need to do more strenous exercise with fewer reps, i'e weights with squats -- 6-10 reps, 3-4 sets. And that will be wasted without the proper diet. You can exercise until the cows come home but muscle growth needs protein in nearly constant supply -- 6 smller meals a day. That will provide over all body bulk to some extent -- but more in the ass and legs if that is all you work.

Fortunately you dont have to do any 'dick curls'. :+

Archived