mmmm... rice krispies treats...

theDCeBOY
This topic is 7483 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Self-promotion.

>Ooooh, thanks taylorky! I knew that I had seen that big dick

>Why would you dismiss others as trolls, idiots, etc. just

>because of one or more posts that you disagree with?

>Censorship by others is bad, but self-censorship has got to be

>a lot worse. :(

hi hawk,always good to see a post written by you.

again (this is almost getting to be a habit lol)i have to disagree with you.

my choosing not to read the post of someone has nothing to do with censorship,it is just a personal decision that i make after reading #1 a particularly disturbing post,ie:insulting another poster without cause or #2 when a poster shows themselves to be particular ugly in their posting style in many posts.

sooo whether a poster be a whore,a dilettante,or whatever...........when or if they behave in an uncivilized and rude

manner...i simply tune them out.

at the risk of sounding like an elitist (which as a bleeding heart left wing knee jerk liberal, i could never be;) )the only thing i really ever knew about this lifestyle,were the stories my dad would tell of defending people charged with morals charges,mostly from his pro-bono clinic work but also through his practice.

so hawk i don't judge people by what or who they,but by they way they behave.

take care hawk......

RE: bigger & better

At my gym, and I've always just supposed most gyms, the machines are set up in an order which, if followed, make a good workout. There is no time like the present!! Do not give in to conditional living - ie. I'll start working out, but first I have to get a trainer. - start now, IMHO, and get a trainer later. Meanwhile, if you walk around the circuit of machines, the descriptions on them will most likely tell you what muscle they work. If not, using your mind, (which, in your case I know is something you already have working for you - a good mind) (Old Greek ideal - "A healthy mind in a healthy body.")you should be able to figure out which muscles each machine will work and, therefore, benefit. You may want to consult with a trainer later to perfect your technique or for motivation, but right now, I suggest you think of working your butt like good sex - overintellectualizing can get in the way. So, am I saying, shit or get off the pot? If I seem to be, isn't it appropriate when talking about your butt?

Archived