mmmm... rice krispies treats...

theDCeBOY
This topic is 7483 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hi guys!

that's right, at the suggestion of our host, i'm back.

some of you are probably glad to see me again; some of you are probably experiencing sever indigestion right now.

anyway, it looks like the flow of things is a bit different now. let's give it a fair shot, huh?

now if i could only remember how to make my text green! flower, you gonna help me out here?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually...

marc, TY:

thanks for the greetings. :)

it just so happens that i am indeed somewhat versatile now. i hardly think i'm particularly good at it, but i am willing to try bottoming. i'd be a really, really bad choice for someone who wants to just pound a hole to the sound of "oooh... give it to me... ugh.... harder... yeah" though.

i've got an image to post if someone ever tells me how.

i've also been gone so long i forgot how to change font color.

advise me! :9

-----------

neil/neal:

thanks! i knew you'd welcome me back warmly!

actually...

marc, TY:

thanks for the greetings. :)

it just so happens that i am indeed somewhat versatile now. i hardly think i'm particularly good at it, but i am willing to try bottoming. i'd be a really, really bad choice for someone who wants to just pound a hole to the sound of "oooh... give it to me... ugh.... harder... yeah" though.

i've got an image to post if someone ever tells me how.

i've also been gone so long i forgot how to change font color.

advise me! :9

-----------

neil/neal:

thanks! i knew you'd welcome me back warmly!

Archived