Providers - Outcall Hiring and Clients

For Providers- Always been curious about this.

Youre hired for an outcall. Do you have any expectations or thoughts of what the client will look like when you meet at their hotel or when they show up? 

Do you most typically find a certain type that hires you? 

Im generally young, average shape, just a regular guy. Always wonder if Im what people expect. 

No, I have no expectations, other than the client is of legal age, consents, and pays me for my time. That goes for incalls or outcalls, and 95% of the time I have no idea what the client looks like before our first meeting.

My youngest is 19 and my oldest is 91. All different races, body types, personalities, and abilities. They have different preferences and different needs. It really could be anyone. That said, client age falls on what I like to think of as a bell curve. I describe it in this thread:

When the subject has come up I’ve often been told im not what providers expected. But it seems to be about behavior / carrying one’s self rather than age / body / race / etc

when I’ve asked the follow up of whether the difference was better or worse than expectation I haven’t really received a straight answer … 😉 

I have conciously avoided this line of question. The provider is there to work, period. The professionals will say and do whatever to make you feel special, notwithstanding how you look. They are there to make monies. Asking them to appraise your physical appearance is just looking to get your ego stroke, and they will stroke it (directly or indirectly) but its all business by the end of the day. Might as well not create an illusion that you are their type and creating unreasonable scenario in your mind. 

Its imperative to differentiate their 'business persona' and 'casual friend persona'. 

I’m not bothered to know what they look like although sometimes clients will send a picture. I can make guesses by the way they book (no one under 40 will book by phone call for example) or by language used when messaging. 

Clients do sometimes ask “was I what you expected?” or something along those lines. It’s difficult to answer. What do you say? “No I was hoping for George Clooney” or “well at least you’ve got a pulse so that’s something”  or “there’s so much more of you than I expected”.  

The truth is it really doesn’t matter. As @Simon Suracisays it’s not a consideration beyond practicalities. I care that they’re a nice person and that they have a great time. More important is the environment we’re using. That’s much more of a consideration. The room has to be suitable so I do much more thinking about that than I do the actual client I’m meeting. 

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Jamie21 said:

I’m not bothered to know what they look like although sometimes clients will send a picture. I can make guesses by the way they book (no one under 40 will book by phone call for example) or by language used when messaging. 

Clients do sometimes ask “was I what you expected?” or something along those lines. It’s difficult to answer. What do you say? “No I was hoping for George Clooney” or “well at least you’ve got a pulse so that’s something”  or “there’s so much more of you than I expected”.  

The truth is it really doesn’t matter. As @Simon Suracisays it’s not a consideration beyond practicalities. I care that they’re a nice person and that they have a great time. More important is the environment we’re using. That’s much more of a consideration. The room has to be suitable so I do much more thinking about that than I do the actual client I’m meeting. 

I think what you said in the last paragraph is key.  I'm an average looking guy and could use to lose 15-20 pounds.  But I always treat my providers nicely and with respect and in return they all show me a fantastic time.   And if you rehire I find the providers will figure out new ways to have fun and enjoy.  So yes, be nice and that niceness will come back to you!

I recently left a review for a provider I see every couple months.  He was so appreciative that he texted me that he has an extra special session planned for next time we meet.  Friday should be fun!

Edited by jmichaeliii