Paris Spa in the West Village

Now that's it has been around for a few months, anyone have any experiences and masseur recs for Paris in the West Vill. Been wanting to give it a try but want to be strategic about who I see.

Feel free to share anything extra in a private message!

Chuck at Paris Spa is a very professional masseuse. I know him for some time and his massages are consistently good and well worth a visit. His deep tissue massage is very energetic, your body feels the energy, the whole body relaxes and relieves fatigue. I'll make another appointment with Chuck

New construction at the spa offers enhanced privacy. I recommend Chuck and Paris spa 

13 hours ago, Tonal said:

Chuck at Paris Spa is a very professional masseuse. I know him for some time and his massages are consistently good and well worth a visit. His deep tissue massage is very energetic, your body feels the energy, the whole body relaxes and relieves fatigue. I'll make another appointment with Chuck

New construction at the spa offers enhanced privacy. I recommend Chuck and Paris spa 

Hi Chuck! 🙄🙄🙄

2 hours ago, EVdude said:

Can’t see the private pics, but not believing the 1st public pic.

I can't remember the last time I believed an Asian masseur's pix. The majority of these spa listings claim to be a single provider advertising, yet include various photos that are OBVIOUSLY not the same guy.

3 hours ago, EVdude said:

So Kenbodymassage is mapping to Paris Men and he refers to himself as Chuck giving spa sessions. Been on RM since 2018. Only one thread asking about him under the Ken banner. Can’t see the private pics, but not believing the 1st public pic.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I wonder if Chuck (or Ken?) is the same Chuck from 27MS. I haven't seen his name on 27MS's roster in the last few weeks. I thought he was taller than 5'10" though.