A day with a cute 23 year old living in NYC

Ali Gator

He's rather cute and sexy in his video. 23 years old, comes across as straight. He needs to work on his upper body more, and develop his chest and arms - but nice to see in the close-up he's got some hair growing there. 

What do you all think ? Cute ? Not cute ? Doable ? 

9 hours ago, Ali Gator said:

He's rather cute and sexy in his video. 23 years old, comes across as straight. He needs to work on his upper body more, and develop his chest and arms - but nice to see in the close-up he's got some hair growing there. 

What do you all think ? Cute ? Not cute ? Doable ? 

Cute? Yes 

Doable?  Yes!!

Gay? No 

I wonder what they pay for that apartment and also how much $$ he makes with that TikTok gig.  Sounds like that is his source of income.

Perhaps he'd be interested in some extra cash 

season 11 hamster GIF

"I can see myself not needing a coffee if I go straight into the ice plunge"

just another social media "influencer" pimping a product with edgy camera moves and all.....another sign the end times are near.......

but, yeah, cool-looking guy living the dream, even if he has that "vocal fry"-way of speaking......

Edited by azdr0710

2 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

"I can see myself not needing a coffee if I go straight into the ice plunge"

just another social media "influencer" pimping a product with edgy camera moves and all.....another sign the end times are near.......

but, yeah, cool-looking guy living the dream, even if he has that "vocal fry"-way of speaking......

Is the ice bath recommended?

Seems like maybe not a good idea for a lot of people.

28 minutes ago, nycman said:

Average it out…he’s a 3/10 and his "life" looks boring as hell.

Boring as hell because it's fake as hell, i.e., about as "real" as reality TV.  And yes, I found the persona he affects for his YT channel super-annoying, like watching someone's perpetual adolescence.  If his parents are subsidizing this self-indulgence, then they're doing him a real disservice.

From the small amount of his video I could suffer through (was that three or four product placements within the first minute?), I don't get the appeal beyond his being young. 

I agree that he doesn't seem to have enough followers at this time to afford the life he's showing on YouTube, so he must have some other source(s) of income.

On 4/7/2024 at 3:21 PM, Ali Gator said:

I think he's adorable. If he was a 'provider' he'd be making a lot of money from eldergays - they would love to spend an hour with him, getting a massage and more. He could make some serious money. 

You don't make serous money working an hour at a time. 

He's too immature to attract the big fish.

You don't take the bartender to the table. You fuck him at the bar and find suitable company for the dinner crowd.