Spanish bishop stripped of powers for marrying erotic-satanic novelist

18 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

Good for him!  Maybe she hypnotized him?

21 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

“I’ve fallen in love with a woman, for the first time in my life, and I want to do things right.”

And she just happens to be a clinical psychologist! 😇

image.jpeg.7532c5b9eee3e5d6ffdf193b68c36283.jpeg

Remember when Anthony Perkins  gave up  ort of have up men to marry  and have kids.

Years later he died of.aides

10 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

One less Priest diddling little boys.

Good news.

I read reports all the time of gay men arrested for raping children.  I posted just one case, but I could easily post a long list.  If I said, "One less gay guy diddling little boys," you would explode with outrage.

If you hate Christians & Christianity, so be it.   But at least keep your hatred to yourself and stop spewing it in a public forum.

45 minutes ago, BSR said:

I read reports all the time of gay men arrested for raping children.  I posted just one case, but I could easily post a long list.  If I said, "One less gay guy diddling little boys," you would explode with outrage.

If you hate Christians & Christianity, so be it.   But at least keep your hatred to yourself and stop spewing it in a public forum.

It's pretty well documented that Catholic Priests have a long history of inappropriate sexual contact with young boys. I was merely making a joke that if one of them married a woman that keeps him out of this unfortunate habit.

Apparently the humor is lost on some of you.

And for the record I am quite content in my Christianity...and I have no "outrage" to offer. Why would that bother ME ?

Edited by pubic_assistance
grammar