411 on HugeLoadXL in NYC

On 4/1/2024 at 2:03 PM, FunGuyUS said:

Have met him with another provider. Looks like his fotos and lives up to his name 

Communicating with him is a bit of a challenge. Will keep trying. 

On 4/2/2024 at 4:03 PM, VandT11 said:

he does have huge loads

We were supposed to meet at 2:30pm today. At 2:40p, he messaged me, telling told me he couldn’t make it. Would never waste my time on him again. 

1 hour ago, DanM said:

We were supposed to meet at 2:30pm today. At 2:40p, he messaged me, telling told me he couldn’t make it. Would never waste my time on him again. 

I was supposed to see him next week. I’ll find someone else! I can’t deal with flakes!

1 hour ago, DanM said:

Interesting that you joined this forum about 5 seconds before posting your comment. 

1 minute ago, Cliff said:

Interesting that you joined this forum about 5 seconds before posting your comment. 

Not true. See my comments from April 1 in this thread. 

2 minutes ago, Cliff said:

Don’t believe everything you read. He’s not a flake. I’ve seen him, as have other forum members, and he is known as a reliable provider. 

I got messages to prove. Thank you. 

Hello, I did not meet the guy because he didn't  want to provide me nor Uber nor deposit for transportation.  Especially with first time clients its a good proof that person is real, because there are lot of fake client appointments that take you to the place and than they disappear,I had that kind of experiences few times so I don't do it any more. Thanks

• 1 month later...

No better diligence than do it yourself. Alright, my fellow pretty bottom whores. This guy is worth it. He’s handsome. Has a classic swimmers body…toned just right. He has a good temperament. He’s really kind, sweet and you can sense a genuinely good human. RM isn’t his life line and he’s not a meth addict. With those two factor's alone he’s in like the top 1%.  He has a beautiful uncut, downward sloping piece. He really enjoys opening up the back of your throat. And when he’s climaxing he calls upon his inner animal…picking up rhythm…gripping you harder and take it for himself. And yes…his name holds true…Noah couldn’t make a big enough Ark to withstanding this flood. Enjoy my contribution to this beautiful society.