RentMen limiting providers to 500 characters in their descriptions.

I got a call a couple of nights ago from a provider. He said RentMen is limiting providers to 500 characters in their write-ups about themselves. Which I found odd and limiting -- I told him he might be misunderstanding. But his was not. RentMen told him that the site had always meant to do that but had a bug in that field that allowed more than that. Now it's 500 characters max. 

So I helped him cut his ad in about half without losing too much in the way of key info he wanted to provide. And then I looked at a string of ads. The text is indeed more limited now. Anytime anyone updates their info, the 500-limit goes into place. 

Edited by Decatur Guy

With AI these days, you can still be fairly descriptive in just 500 characters (for instance):

Prompt: Write an introduction for the website Rentmen.com in just 500 characters

Welcome to my profile on Rentmen.com! With a sculpted physique honed through dedication and passion, I offer an experience of unparalleled sensuality and physical prowess. Explore every curve and contour as we embark on a journey of mutual satisfaction and indulgence. Discover the embodiment of desire.

See, an absolute doddle!