Unexpected benefits of swimming regularly

Luv2play

For the last number of years I have been swimming 2 to 4 times a week at my private gym’s indoor pool. The membership skews to middle aged to elderly. This evening however when I entered the pool there were 4 twinks playing in the pool at the far end and just lil ole me. They were just horsing around and I did my usual laps. 
They then used the hot tub adjacent to the pool and I joined them. They appeared to be straight to me. Anyway I went to the locker room first to shower and change. They soon followed and the first two went into the shower and drew the curtain, which can accommodate 2 in a squeeze. Then the next two came into the room and after the first two had emerged they went in. 
All four were good looking, in their early 20’s and nicely built. One was black and the other 3 white. I was still getting dressed and was only a couple of feet from where this was all going down. The locker room is small and 8 would make it crowded. 
As he emerged from the shower stall one lad said “I still have soap in my ass.” They all laughed. I simply drooled. lol . As I was leaving the room one lad said I had forgotten my swimming suit in the shower. Nice of him to notice. I had completely forgotten about it. 

Edited by Luv2play

2 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

Better than what I was expecting: some improved health benefits, blah, blah!  Thanks for this story!  Watch the quotes or lack of, though!!  Sounds like the lad accused YOU of having soap in your ass, as written. 🙂 

I added the quotes to make clear it was not me with soap in my ass. When he said it I silently thought “ I could lick it out if you wish”. 😈

23 hours ago, Luv2play said:

For the last number of years I have been swimming 2 to 4 times a week at my private gym’s indoor pool. The membership skews to middle aged to elderly. This evening however when I entered the pool there were 4 twinks playing in the pool at the far end and just lil ole me. They were just horsing around and I did my usual laps. 
They then used the hot tub adjacent to the pool and I joined them. They appeared to be straight to me. Anyway I went to the locker room first to shower and change. They soon followed and the first two went into the shower and drew the curtain, which can accommodate 2 in a squeeze. Then the next two came into the room and after the first two had emerged they went in. 
All four were good looking, in their early 20’s and nicely built. One was black and the other 3 white. I was still getting dressed and was only a couple of feet from where this was all going down. The locker room is small and 8 would make it crowded. 
As he emerged from the shower stall one lad said “I still have soap in my ass.” They all laughed. I simply drooled. lol . As I was leaving the room one lad said I had forgotten my swimming suit in the shower. Nice of him to notice. I had completely forgotten about it. 

Fun story - thanks for sharing!

I go to an open gym session where some of the guys will go shirtless, and there's one guy in particular with the most incredibly built and toned body... I feel like I can't even look his way, though, because if I dare to sneak a glance I will just STARE. So I feel like I'm constantly averting my eyes - and sometimes it feels almost like he's aware of it and purposely trying to do things next to me. It's like floating a pizza in front of someone who's trying to diet. There's a part of me that loves it and a part of me that's like, "Would you PLEASE just leave me alone?!"

I’m the same. I don’t like to stare at someone who is good looking. That would be in circumstances where there is no likelihood of a hookup. Of course in the old days of pickups in gay bars when I was younger, a little staring often paid handsome dividends.

I had to watch myself yesterday in the locker room because when the black kid got out of the shower he was towelling himself in front of me. I had already caught a glimpse of his beautiful ass when he went into the shower and now I wanted to get a glimpse of the package in front. Without being obvious of course. 

I got my chance without making it obvious and was not disappointed. It hung long and heavy in a nice dark bush. Yum. 😋 

Yeah boys, this rings true.  For many years I have worked out at the student rec center pool of the local university.  

always love seeing guys in speedos.  under the water you can stare all you want as you are doing your laps.  Had an occasional encounter in the open shower area. Alas I know longer swim there.