What % of reviews are not legit?

Seeing a bunch out of nowhere in a concentrated period of time is an obvious red flag, but what about reviewers who leave but one review, and never log in to review anyone else again?

It should be considered more of a curse than a blessing to be the top reviewed anything - I feel whether it's a person, restaurant, or hotel, the bar is being set far too high for me to have an actual pleasant experience. 

The amusing ones are those that clearly are being written by the provider themselves. "Two steps into the room feeling the crisp, refreshing ventilation, I knew that bliss was to be an understatement to describe the touch that was to come".

some people like to keep reviews hidden from their profiles so you can't see how many other reviews that they have left.  

But I think the first 1 or 2 reviews are done by the provider - especially if the account leaving the review started around the same time that the provider started working as well- I think the timing is more relevant. If you have reviews from people who have had their RM profile for a long time, IMO they are more likely to be genuine. 

at the end of the day no amount of reviews can guarantee chemistry - all they can do is confirm:

1. this person has real pics.

2. They are genuine. 

3. They had a safe and nice time. 

The rest is totally individual. 

Same writing style, same compliment said a different way (he’s so funny, he knows how to tell a joke, he makes me laugh … etc) and you know something funny is going on.

And I assume when providers reappear with a new name/account it’s because of a negative review that was actually genuine and cut too close.