Ads that never show a smile : (

Just Chuck

A minor rant of mine:  I understand a few cases where someone wouldn't smile in their ads.  

• I saw a friendly guy in California a few years ago who never smiled in his ads and realized upon meeting him that he had healthy, but crooked teeth.
  • I can understand if your shtick is to be an aggressive, rough, dominant top who advertises that you will "destroy any hole," or BDSM Dungeon Master that smiling might break character.

But providers who advertise pleasure, relaxation and other similar positive experiences are a lot more likely to get my business if they smile in at least one photo.

2 hours ago, Just Chuck said:

A minor rant of mine:  I understand a few cases where someone wouldn't smile in their ads.  

• I saw a friendly guy in California a few years ago who never smiled in his ads and realized upon meeting him that he had healthy, but crooked teeth.
  • I can understand if your shtick is to be an aggressive, rough, dominant top who advertises that you will "destroy any hole," or BDSM Dungeon Master that smiling might break character.

But providers who advertise pleasure, relaxation and other similar positive experiences are a lot more likely to get my business if they smile in at least one photo.

I do notice provider profiles with lots of pictures without a smile. Never took time to think about possible reasons, and honestly, that hasn't determe from reaching out. Their mouths get quite busy, so I don't pay much attention 🙂

All other things equal, if I am choosing a between profiles that are exclusively smiling pics and no smiling pics, I am picking the no smile provider. Too many smiles just makes me think the guy will be chatty. If he's chatty, he's is not the one for me!

Edited by APPLE1

a very well-known provider has a robust social media presence and posts lots of pictures of himself and never - ever - smiles.......I met him once in a social setting and asked him why......he replied that he does smile when he's with clients........yeah, I'll go for the smiling guy over the sullen pout every time......