How to be cirCUMspect?

Go to solution Solved by BenjaminNicholas,

Im trying a new masseur and want to Start things right.It is very important To me that my sucking him off and eating his cum is acceptable to him (although not required for every erotic 120 minute session). I'm hoping for a monthly appointment. Is it more discreet to telephone, to text or wait till I see him the first time. I want our relationship to begin as honestly as possible Without Compromising His license . Which do you think Is most discrete.? Phone, text or in person?

3 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Whatever the delivery system, just be direct:

'I want you to blow your load in my mouth'

Then, he can say sure or counter with what his limits are.

If you take this direct approach just make sure you're texting the correct number.  It could get messy if it's sent to guy who cleans out your septic tank.

My two cents: Yes, be clear and direct, but please don't come across too pushy or creepy when doing so. Have a conversation about it, regardless of the communication format that you use. Most providers state their preferred method of communication in their profile, and if they prefer to change it when dealing with certain topics, they will tell you to call or talk in person.

Some won’t do what you want at all.

Others, it’s a matter of fee structure.

Some give it away for free...*sigh*

Be direct, and don’t be shocked if he asks for more fee for higher levels of service. I can’t serve multiple loads a day every day for a massage fee. Operating that way, my faucet would run dry by noon. The best clients get that.

9 hours ago, glennnnn said:

I want our relationship to begin as honestly as possible Without Compromising His license . Which do you think Is most discrete.? Phone, text or in person?

Do it in person only. If you're concerned about compromising his license, you definitely don't want to make your special request before the appointment. 

Your best bet is to use RentMasseur to choose a guy who offers Erotic massage. Confirm that before booking. 

When the erotic part of the massage starts, you'll be in a much better position (yes, pun intended!) to determine whether oral contact will happen. When it does, you just state your wishes and desires. (Asking before you get on his massage table might throw him off if he's not willing or able to do what you want.)

Would you be prepared to pay extra for this particular service? He might ask for it at that time.