411 on Rukenny in LA

acks0104

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, bobnyc said:

I think he’s a ymmv type, he wasn’t playful or friendly with me and rather perfunctory happy ending.  I would never recommend him based on my experience 

I hired him quite a while ago and I’d have to agree on the experience. I do think his quietness made it that he wasn’t friendly so I’ll give him a pass on that aspect. The one uncomfortable thing was that his body hair was trimmed very short at the time of my session so when he used his body to massage me, it felt like the hair was raking my body. 

Edited by aeikaryoko

5 hours ago, aeikaryoko said:

I hired him quite a while ago and I’d have to agree on the experience. I do think his quietness made it that he wasn’t friendly so I’ll give him a pass on that aspect. The one uncomfortable thing was that his body hair was trimmed very short at the time of my session so when he used his body to massage me, it felt like the hair was taking my body. 

Taking or raking? ☺️

This morning (1/23 around 7:00 AM MST) his RentMasseur ad was expired and he hadn't logged in since May 2023. His Rentmen ad was also expired, but he had logged in on 1/21. This evening, the pics in his RentMasseur ad have been updated and the ad has been reactivated. RM is still expired, though. 

• 1 month later...