TOKYO

readyfortheride

Hi guys.  I'm heading to Tokyo. Any suggestion on massage or RM? I hear there are 'brothel' type places. Are the places that advertise on the internet safe?  As an American who has never been, I want to see options? Please DM with suggestions, thoughts, ideas?  

Thanks!!

Edited by readyfortheride

6 hours ago, readyfortheride said:

I'm heading to Tokyo. Any suggestion on massage or RM?

plan several days ahead if you want a confirmed appointment.  same day seems impossible. 

prepare for language barrier - the translation apps help, but not much.  very little English spoken compared to other major tourist cities. 

9 hours ago, readyfortheride said:

Hi guys.  I'm heading to Tokyo. Any suggestion on massage or RM? I hear there are 'brothel' type places. Are the places that advertise on the internet safe?  As an American who has never been, I want to see options? Please DM with suggestions, thoughts, ideas?  

Thanks!!

B

WWW.GAYIFIERS.COM

Danshi Gakuen is a popular gay massage in Tokyo and a subsidiary of the adult film group KO COMPANY...

below is some information for you 

WWW.GAYIFIERS.COM

Danshi Gakuen is a popular gay massage in Tokyo and a subsidiary of the adult film group KO COMPANY...

Don’t do what I did many years ago, before the Internet. I ordered a massage in my 5 star hotel, the New Otani, in Tokyo. I wasn’t expecting an erotic massage but at least hoped for an attractive male masseur to kneed my muscles. 
What I got was an old wrinkled hag who draped my body and only worked specific areas after drawing back a few inches of towel. Ugh.

• 1 month later...