Cock Bar Toronto

JM416

With Remingtons sadly gone (thanks condo developers!) and the post COVID world it appears that Flash on Church no longer has male strippers. Flash has moved into a drag and dance format with a heavy, heavy emphasis on Latin nights. The boys of Flash have moved upstairs to "Cock Bar Toronto" which does not seem to have any affiliation with other Cock Bars that I know of.

Same format as before. A little harder to find perhaps as the street signage is for the pharmacy on the main floor. One door south of Flash you go upstairs to what used to be "Erotico Lounge" combined with the upper level of Flash.

Two bars inside, one on each side of the building. Main one open seven nights a week, the other open on weekends only.

They have cut down on the number of private rooms for lap dances.

The overall vibe of the bar depends on the night. Thursdays still have the jockstrap nights with a drag queen host but I haven't seen any other drag acts in the bar which is a nice change from every other bar on Church which seems to have drag 24/7. Didn't see any posters for theme nights beyond "Hump Day" and Thursday. 

Some dancers from the "old days" with a bunch of new ones. Bartender told me it's a different business model from Montreal and all the dancers are "freelance workers" meaning they aren't paid to be there. That explains the variety of dancers and the inconsistent number of dancers each night.

The boys were ok, some better looking and friendlier than others, some better dancers than their coworkers and some just drop dead gorgeous. Some spend more time on their phones than talking to customers but I guess that's the world now.

We had  a fun time. Was it amazing and fantastic? No. But better than not having a peeler bar around I guess.

We need another thread for this? It's a sad shell of what Flash was. There is barely any guys most nights, just a tiny hole of a bar. Sad this is the last male strip club in a great city like T.O.  When you're in Toronto just go on Rentmen, such a large assortment to choose from and in your hotel room for 300-400.

On 12/6/2023 at 2:59 PM, JM416 said:

With Remingtons sadly gone (thanks condo developers!) and the post COVID world it appears that Flash on Church no longer has male strippers. Flash has moved into a drag and dance format with a heavy, heavy emphasis on Latin nights. The boys of Flash have moved upstairs to "Cock Bar Toronto" which does not seem to have any affiliation with other Cock Bars that I know of.

Same format as before. A little harder to find perhaps as the street signage is for the pharmacy on the main floor. One door south of Flash you go upstairs to what used to be "Erotico Lounge" combined with the upper level of Flash.

Two bars inside, one on each side of the building. Main one open seven nights a week, the other open on weekends only.

The overall vibe of the bar depends on the night. Thursdays still have the jockstrap nights with a drag queen host but I haven't seen any other drag acts in the bar which is a nice change from every other bar on Church which seems to have drag 24/7. Didn't see any posters for theme nights beyond "Hump Day" and Thursday. 

Some dancers from the "old days" with a bunch of new ones. Bartender told me it's a different business model from Montreal and all the dancers are "freelance workers" meaning they aren't paid to be there. That explains the variety of dancers and the inconsistent number of dancers each night.

The boys were ok, some better looking and friendlier than others, some better dancers than their coworkers and some just drop dead gorgeous. Some spend more time on their phones than talking to customers but I guess that's the world now.

We had  a fun time. Was it amazing and fantastic? No. But better than not having a peeler bar around I guess.

welcome to the forum @JM416

with an already-existing thread on Cockbar, it's not necessary (or even efficient) to open up a new thread on the same topic at the same time as when posting in that thread.......all of what you wrote here could've been simply added to your post in the existing thread.......

I know you're new here, blah, blah and I hope you'll continue to contribute.....thanks

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2023 at 1:59 PM, JM416 said:

How are the “better looking” ones compared to Montreal, say Campus, dancers? Wondering if it’s worth a trip to the bar than just staying in my hotel room during these cold winter nights lol

40 minutes ago, Hhuu said:

How are the “better looking” ones compared to Montreal, say Campus, dancers? Wondering if it’s worth a trip to the bar than just staying in my hotel room during these cold winter nights lol

Bozo was in Toronto last August. Compared to Campus in Montreal, the bar is about one tenth the size.
The dancers at Cock Bar look like they wandered in off the streets trying to make a quick buck to satisfy their fix. I doubt any of these guys would even be allowed to work at Campus or Stock Bar, except perhaps to clean the bathrooms.
It's actually quite sad. Toronto is a beautiful city with friendly people. Lots of things to do. For a town that once boasted two fun stripper bars: Flash and Remington's, it has really spiraled downward.
C'est la vie...

BTC

• 3 months later...