Hotandsane 411

NathanB

• 4 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

He lived with me all last Summer and worked out of my home. Super nice guy, trust worthy, but as far as I know, solely a top. We stopped having sex after I accidentally became his friend.  Those pics are all updated and he’s looking yummy. 

You friend-zoned yourself? 🤣

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

He lived with me all last Summer and worked out of my home. Super nice guy, trust worthy, but as far as I know, solely a top. We stopped having sex after I accidentally became his friend.  Those pics are all updated and he’s looking yummy. 

Sounds like a pretty sweet summer time. Was he getting paid to live at your home last summer?

2 hours ago, newdad said:

Sounds like a pretty sweet summer time. Was he getting paid to live at your home last summer?

No because we were friends. He wasn’t paying to live here either. He did let me get face pics using his Grindr, and he kept me turned on with stories and escapades. That was really enjoyable for me. 

5 hours ago, guru68 said:

You friend-zoned yourself? 🤣

More times than I can count. It took a longgggggg time for me to figure out how to stop that, and I still mess it up occasionally. lol 

• 2 weeks later...